Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Someone needs to come up with the zestimate equivalent of what it's worth now that it's going to be unlisted and see the dips each time he does something dumber to damage the entity.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i had been thinking about this the other day, actually.

:popcorn:
me three.Sadly because I dragged my heels about unloading shares of Tesla I’ve got. I’ve gotta review my position and make some tax planning choices. I really need to just get rid of the shares to disconnect from that nut.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
when his trucks hit the road
LOL

is this before the vapor truck, or after the broadster, or after the new $30k Tesla? Or after the solar roof? Or after the hyper loop? Or after the Tesla tunnel thing? Or after the robot that’s a decade behind Boston dynamics? Or after the monkey killing brain implant chip? I keep forgetting.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The remaining tweeters (twats? twips?) need to slap that nuke button on the way out the door.

(mostly because poetic justice, and I'm still short TSLA and I need another dive, and TWTR dying can help)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Why?

( I have friends working in their gigafactory or whatever they call it, they say it's the most toxic environment they've ever worked, and some of them are from the military!)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
gambling

I did just buy the first powerball tickets I've ever bought in my life because of the other person that lives here bringing it up randomly. Just to keep it old school we killed the three people in front of us doing the same thing and weighted their corpses off the pier of the house godfather 2 was filmed at. We keep it old school at the tahoe house.

#spicypasta