Quantcast

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Anybody got a hot line into the White House? I got a VID machete that can kill the fuck out of it, and for a whole lot less economy juice than a guillotine

I'd like to try it out on Boris first tho...for science of course.
Nice and rusty, would not leave a mark of someone's orange neck.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So the idiots here want to introduce voting by mail but by law you can't change voting law earlier than 6 months before election. Also it's the presidential election. Last time 17 milion people voted. The most active voter base are people over 60. They would have to get out to vote. Good idea.

Also Shock doctrine is in full effect so our moron govt wants to push harsher abortion laws, "we won't pay jews for ww2" law, "kids can hunt law" and few other "great" ideas. Well that or they are trying to cover the covid mess and economic problems but hey at least they reacted fast to covid and closed everything. Probably because they realized having the 2nd most underfunded healthcare in Europe leaves you no options.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Are you being defensive because job background?
not at all. just pointing out that maybe it's not some nefarious plot by the libs against remington to prevent them from helping out, maybe it's just that their facility isn't suitable to make anything that's urgently needed right now.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Why is this a problem?
While I oppose hunting laws it isn't why I mentioned that (also have in mind different animal population size in EU vs US, different cultures etc etc). The problem is that they know its an unpopular law and they are using covid to push it through. It also doesn't stem from anything else but the fact a large % of the parliament are hunters so while you are forbidden to enter the forests in any way you can do that if you are a hunter. This is just a double standard and the people in the parliament introducing laws that benefit them.

Also the polish hunting community is more Dick Chaney than responsible hunting. So there is also that.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
not at all. just pointing out that maybe it's not some nefarious plot by the libs against remington to prevent them from helping out, maybe it's just that their facility isn't suitable to make anything that's urgently needed right now.
Wait so not letting remington help is an evil liberal plot? How is that a liberal idea? Wasn't the liberal conspiracy "lets destroy economy to save lives" and forcing everyone to help?

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
because they're hunting other kids
Given that parents need to spend 4h per day with their kids doing huge amounts of homework now because our school system was designed pre WW2 I'm sure this would get support.

Also isn't this a chance for Remington to help out?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
While I oppose hunting laws it isn't why I mentioned that (also have in mind different animal population size in EU vs US, different cultures etc etc). The problem is that they know its an unpopular law and they are using covid to push it through. It also doesn't stem from anything else but the fact a large % of the parliament are hunters so while you are forbidden to enter the forests in any way you can do that if you are a hunter. This is just a double standard and the people in the parliament introducing laws that benefit them.

Also the polish hunting community is more Dick Chaney than responsible hunting. So there is also that.
Got it, usual government bullshit.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Got it, usual government bullshit.
Yeah our govt is both stupider and smarter than what you get in US. They are smarter mostly thanks to remnants of old communist systems being in place and some stuff that was set up back then is thought of as obvious and unchangeable but they also have those very very weird ideas like "Polish coal doesn't produce CO2" (our minister of the environment) or "Let's destroy the last primordial forest in Europe because woodworks are destroying it" and the absolute gem of our Foreign Affairs minister saying on public Poland has thought the French how to use forks and knives (we were a very powerful country from 1400 to late 1600s but we were far from the center of culture)

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
The Free Market™ has spoken.
So free market fundamentalists think we should allow Remington to produce medical stuff if they want? But what if they make a mistake, someone dies and their stock goes down. We have to defend the defenseless stock market. Poor little thing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So free market fundamentalists think we should allow Remington to produce medical stuff if they want? But what if they make a mistake, someone dies and their stock goes down. We have to defend the defenseless stock market. Poor little thing.
not sure if trolling or shit house drunk

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
So much for american exceptionalism

Varufakis the ex finance minister of Greece has a really detailed critique of what EU did wrong and is still doing wrong. He writes both on Diem25 site and Project Syndicate. I really recommend reading him. He knows a lot and doesn't play games just says as it is. It's a good inside look into the machinations of EU from the POV of someone who while believes in the European project is highly critical of how it works right now.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
not sure if trolling or shit house drunk
Still at work so not drunk. I was just trying to channel the cult of stock market some anti left people exhibit (ie. you know the president) . It's a comorbid disease with free market fundamentalism

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Children are great hunters with the right training. The hardest part is getting them to stop chasing the prey when you call, it sucks trying to track them down after they chase after a really fast crack head. Secondly it is hard to stop them from eating the prey on the spot, they need to learn to bring it to you, a good treat and some praise helps.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Children are great hunters with the right training. The hardest part is getting them to stop chasing the prey when you call, it sucks trying to track them down after they chase after a really fast crack head. Secondly it is hard to stop them from eating the prey on the spot, they need to learn to bring it to you, a good treat and some praise helps.
The training collars they sell make it a little easier. Quick buzz and they learn.