Quantcast

**** Secret Santa Contest ****

J

JRB

I cleared it with Julie last night and sent official word just a bit ago.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I cleared it with Julie last night and sent official word just a bit ago.
I think as Christmas draws closer more people will enter. We've only got a few more days to get in.

PS. You had to clear it with Julie? And you make fun of my ballz.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I think as Christmas draws closer more people will enter. We've only got a few more days to get in.

PS. You had to clear it with Julie? And you make fun of my ballz.
Yeah - we share a bank account yo. If I had one with you, I would ask for approval.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yeah - we share a bank account yo. If I had one with you, I would ask for approval.
Are you saying you want to share a bank account with me?

Ok................... lets get this thing back on track!!!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stosh said:
15 I think.
that's it?? thought there'd be more...

*sigh* time to ho myself out to solicit this thing:

SPECIAL SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED PIC OF ME IN NOTHING BUT MINI AND BOOTS TO ALL GUYS WHO SIGN UP FOR THIS CONTEST!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Megan Black said:

SPECIAL SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED PIC OF ME IN NOTHING BUT MINI AND BOOTS TO ALL GUYS WHO SIGN UP FOR THIS CONTEST!
make it 16, I'm in!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Megan Black said:

Can I get one since I've signed up? :D :drool: :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:

I *heart* you!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
So when does this thing start?
Tomorrow I'll take the names and make all the matches. You'll be notified via e-mail. You can send you packages to the person as soon as you are ready. It would be great if people posted pics of what they got in this thread as well.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
stosh said:
Tomorrow I'll take the names and make all the matches. You'll be notified via e-mail. You can send you packages to the person as soon as you are ready. It would be great if people posted pics of what they got in this thread as well.
We'll make a new thread for that. I hope I don't get an Asshat.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
We'll make a new thread for that. I hope I don't get an Asshat.
Whoops my bad I thought the last day was the 15th but I changed it to the 20th last minute.
DUH!!

You realise now you're gonna get one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Also people if you are interested in being in this READ THE RULES on the first page.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
chicodude01 said:
Email sent......A while ago, Just lettin ya'll know...
I'm pretty sure I've gotten everybody's e-mail that has posted that they sent me one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
chicodude01 said:
Didi you get Mine, I cant seem to find it in the sent folder. :think:
Hrmmm I thought I got yours but I must not have because I didn't see it when I checked. Just send it again!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Carbon Fetish
Just James AKA James@giant
Echo
Stoney98
Arsbars
shyrmp
Megan Black
Douglas
loco-gringo
mcgowanc
Surfinguru
bikeguy100k
Ridemonkey
kleinmp99
The Kadvang
TreeSaw
DRB
Rip
ViolentVolante
Chicodude01
mtnbkr4235

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BTW I talked this over with my GF the other day. I'm gonna have her pick the names out of a hat wearing a mini-skirt f'me boots and her RM shirt tied in a knot in the front..... I'll take pics and post them.

Also all along I've tried to think of a way to include myself, I can't think of any way for me to be in it an not know how my S.S. is so I'm going to have to take myself out of it. I'm very sad but it's the only way to truely make this fair.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
BTW I talked this over with my GF the other day. I'm gonna have her pick the names out of a hat wearing a mini-skirt f'me boots and her RM shirt tied in a knot in the front..... I'll take pics and post them.

Also all along I've tried to think of a way to include myself, I can't think of any way for me to be in it an not know how my S.S. is so I'm going to have to take myself out of it. I'm very sad but it's the only way to truely make this fair.

big deal if you know your s.s., we trust you enough not to try to influence him/her............and besides I'll put $5 on that 1/2 of us will find out who our s.s. is before we get our presents

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
big deal if you know your s.s., we trust you enough not to try to influence him/her............and besides I'll put $5 on that 1/2 of us will find out who our s.s. is before we get our presents
ok well then maybe I can talke a poll on here of how people feel. I really want to join....