Quantcast

**** Secret Santa Contest ****

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Participants please read!!!!!!!!

Ok one last thing, if you ask for clothing please put a size or size range in your e-mail. If you've already asked for clothes and not added a size please send an additional e-mail with your clothing size.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stosh, if your girlfriend is drawing the names, then you don't have to see who yer S.S. is.....if she can keep a secret.

it would be a shame if ya couldn't play!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
stosh, if your girlfriend is drawing the names, then you don't have to see who yer S.S. is.....if she can keep a secret.

it would be a shame if ya couldn't play!
Well then I have to leave sending all the e-mails out up to her. She would probably do it.... and it wouldn't be a problem.... I just didn't want to give her all that work when I said I would do it.....

It's possible. I'll talk it over with her again.

J

JRB

Stosh - please send me your address again. I might have something.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Megan Black said:
that's it?? thought there'd be more...

*sigh* time to ho myself out to solicit this thing:

SPECIAL SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED PIC OF ME IN NOTHING BUT MINI AND BOOTS TO ALL GUYS WHO SIGN UP FOR THIS CONTEST!
Woohoo...send one my way...just signed up :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mtnbkr4235 said:
Shouldnt we be getting the e-mails with who we have soon?
if you read the first page is says by the 25th however I'm hoping to have them out earlier.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
lol @ my victim!
There are some great matches.... and some not so great matches. All in all.... this is when it gets interesting......

I'm still sending some out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
Pfft I'm going to just print up a get out of jail free time for next time he gets suspended lol. Or maybe some rubber gloves.....
Bwahhhhhhhh thats worth a good $10!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HOLY FAWK.... I'm DONE..... ughhhhhhhhh that was tedious.......

I think I got them all sent out correctly... I checked and double checked.... as I was sending them.

Good luck everybody and lets have some fun with this! I think there is some great potential with the people who have joined and some of the matches.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
stosh said:
HOLY FAWK.... I'm DONE..... ughhhhhhhhh that was tedious.......

I think I got them all sent out correctly... I checked and double checked.... as I was sending them.

Good luck everybody and lets have some fun with this! I think there is some great potential with the people who have joined and some of the matches.
For clothing, how do we know what sizes?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Alright alright! Got my email with my victim/elf. Muahahaha!

Big thanks to Stosh and his GF for running this show! You rock! :thumb:

J

JRB

stosh said:
There are some great matches.... and some not so great matches. All in all.... this is when it gets interesting......

I'm still sending some out.
Was I not a great match or something? Oh and I didn't laugh or anything. I sent you an email back Stosh. I hope I don't get a box of poop.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I'm stoked at who I got! Already got the gift and it's in the mail! Woohoo! All I gotta get is a couple other neat little things and they're set up!

This is sweet! Thanks Stosh and Stosh's sweetie for seeting this up! :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
bikeguy100k said:
Oh yeah! Is anyone going to be able to wait until x-mas to open their gift? I might be able to... :think:
I might not be able to, might, who knows.

I'd have bought mine today but I dont know any damn sizes for the clothing. Stosh please find out sizings pronto.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So when we mail the gift are we supposed to tell them who we are? Or do they languish in the misery of the unknown forever?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Stosh - can you email for more sizes if we ask???
yeah, some people sent sizes and some other people didn't. I could e-mail your ELF's for sizes but then it might kinda give the surprise away.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
So when we mail the gift are we supposed to tell them who we are? Or do they languish in the misery of the unknown forever?
In the gift box you should tell them who you are.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Was I not a great match or something? Oh and I didn't laugh or anything. I sent you an email back Stosh. I hope I don't get a box of poop.
I shouldn't say bad match, I think everybody who entered and got paired worked out well. Just some of the pairs should make for more interesting gifts. No pair was bad... sorry I shouldn't have said it like that.