Quantcast

So my coworker is wondering why people are commenting on her shirt...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
It's got a HUGE playboy bunny head on the back...and a little one on the front...she asked me if it was inappropriate for work...:rolleyes:

Not if you're a hooker or work at a strip club.(well, I guess any shirt is inappropriate for that, but you get my drift)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
:rolleyes:

Only if she keeps it on. :D That shirt is not meant to be worn more than a hour or so.

Is she a hottie or nottie wearing a Playboy T? I guess it makes a difference.

What do you/her do?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
bigginsis said:
i can think of so many nasty responses to that question...i'm glad i'm not a dude. girls make me crazy.
Ever been asked if you would kiss a bunny on the nose?

Then have the dude pull his pant pockets inside out....

and ask you if you want to kiss one right now?

J

JRB

RhinofromWA said:

Only if she keeps it on. :D That shirt is not meant to be worn more than a hour or so.

What do you/her do?

More importantly - would you do her??? If yes, it is appropriate. Pics???

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
RhinofromWA said:
Ever been asked if you would kiss a bunny on the nose?

Then have the dude pull his pant pockets inside out....

and ask you if you want to kiss one right now?

no but i did get asked once if my dad was a thief because he must have stolen the stars to put in my eyes.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
That's not too bad, but given you're a govie, it's probably over the line. Is she seen by the public as part of her job?

Our new receptionist showed up for work in a cropped mesh Fubu jersey, with a cropped tank underneath, sweatpants, and flip-flops. Her excuse? "You said Friday's were casual..." :rolleyes:

J

JRB

BikeGeek said:
That's not too bad, but given you're a govie, it's probably over the line. Is she seen by the public as part of her job?

Our new receptionist showed up for work in a cropped mesh Fubu jersey, with a cropped tank underneath, sweatpants, and flip-flops. Her excuse? "You said Friday's were casual..." :rolleyes:
yeah but we don't mean wear a thong. Chick here used to wear flip flops everyday. She would squat down and her ass crack would show. She was hot, but still not appropriate.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
RhinofromWA said:

What do you/her do?
I would say she is somewhat of a hottie and can wear the shirt...the shirts not bad, just not something you'd wear to work.

We work in the public works department for a city. We are the only two females that are not butch or over 50. There are about 150 guys in our two divisions combined. An example of their mentality...I wore a skirt last summer...not a short skirt...but just above the knees, and one of the guys comes in and sees it and says...OH...MINI SKIRT...and I was like no...it's NOT a mini skirt...and I was embarassed and was tugging on the hem saying it's not a mini skirt dude and he goes...relax...I didn't say it was a vagina length skirt...then I dared to wear a knee length skirt last week and heard comments into the following day...she knows how they are...yet she's still getting pissed over the comments :rolleyes:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
She's getting pissed? Now that's funny. That's like the US government acting surprised that the Arab world didn't like us invading an Arab country :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
I would say she is somewhat of a hottie and can wear the shirt...the shirts not bad, just not something you'd wear to work.

We work in the public works department for a city. We are the only two females that are not butch or over 50. There are about 150 guys in our two divisions combined. An example of their mentality...I wore a skirt last summer...not a short skirt...but just above the knees, and one of the guys comes in and sees it and says...OH...MINI SKIRT...and I was like no...it's NOT a mini skirt...and I was embarassed and was tugging on the hem saying it's not a mini skirt dude and he goes...relax...I didn't say it was a vagina length skirt...then I dared to wear a knee length skirt last week and heard comments into the following day...she knows how they are...yet she's still getting pissed over the comments :rolleyes:
GUYS ARE PIGS!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Don't be. Is she a hooker???
No...she's not a hooker :rolleyes: not even someone I would say is dumb...but wearing a playboy shirt and being a good looking young female in an office where 150 guys who only see other sweaty smelly guys all day coming in and out is kinda like putting some raw chicken in your jock strap and hanging over a pit of alligators...you GOTTA know these horny f'ers are gonna say sh!t...so don't invite if you don't like it, you know?

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
No...she's not a hooker :rolleyes: not even someone I would say is dumb...but wearing a playboy shirt and being a good looking young female in an office where 150 guys who only see other sweaty smelly guys all day coming in and out is kinda like putting some raw chicken in your jock strap and hanging over a pit of alligators...you GOTTA know these horny f'ers are gonna say sh!t...so don't invite if you don't like it, you know?
Preach it - all guys are pigs (even the ones who don't appear to be) - I, as a guy, know this... How much more obvious must it be to some hot chick? The only difference between guys who are pigs and guys who are not (sic) - is discretion.

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
There are 2 reasons why women wear shirts with logo's on them:

1. They want men to read them, and subsequently stare at their chest.
2. They aren't smart enough to realize that men will read them, and stare at their chest.

Ask her which is the case.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
dh girlie said:
the point of this thread was not to get YOU tools fired up too...I was just incredulous thinking that she actually had to ask if it was inappropriate for work...
Come on you should know better than that. But hey YOU DID end up with a guy who not a pig from what I can see. I'm only one when it's funny :blah:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Even funnier than the oblivious hottie is the completely ghetto vehicle sporting the Playboy or Penthouse air freshener. It's not like any girl is going to see that hanging on your rearview and suddenly HAVE to fvck you. Every time I see one, it is always hanging in the dirtyest, junk-filled '88 Corolla you could ever hope to install mariachi fringe in. You ain't pickin' up ANYTHING with a God-made vagina in that rat-trap, essay! The closest you're ever going to get to willingly-surrendered cooter is by accepting industry standard wage to walk around behind a damp gravy mop!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
the point of this thread was not to get YOU tools fired up too...I was just incredulous thinking that she actually had to ask if it was inappropriate for work...

mmmmmmmmmm playboy.was it a black shirt with the sparkly silver playboy bunny? does she have nice boobs?did you kiss her? how is her butt? you are attracted to her arent you?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Kihaji said:

2. They aren't smart enough to realize that men will read them, and stare at their chest.

I am voting for attention whore.....but by her reaction to the attention, I must modify the vote to stupid attention whore. :eek:

Seriously. Outside a sex oriented business, who would think that would be appropriate? :rolleyes:

I think all the men should be repremanded and charged with stifling her right to practice free speach :rolleyes:.....and excercising her individualality. double :rolleyes:

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Kihaji said:

The best one I've seen was at Sea Otter this year on the DS course. It said "If your d*ck was as big as your mouth I might be interested".

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:

pics!!! :angry: :sneaky: :evil:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
biggins said:
mmmmmmmmmm playboy.was it a black shirt with the sparkly silver playboy bunny? does she have nice boobs?did you kiss her? how is her butt? you are attracted to her arent you?
:D :oink:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:

Well do you at least have any pics of you in that skirt? :drool:
Just kidding... :D ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Even funnier than the oblivious hottie is the completely ghetto vehicle sporting the Playboy or Penthouse air freshener. It's not like any girl is going to see that hanging on your rearview and suddenly HAVE to fvck you. Every time I see one, it is always hanging in the dirtyest, junk-filled '88 Corolla you could ever hope to install mariachi fringe in. You ain't pickin' up ANYTHING with a God-made vagina in that rat-trap, essay! The closest you're ever going to get to willingly-surrendered cooter is by accepting industry standard wage to walk around behind a damp gravy mop!

HAHAHAHAHA! You really should go into stand up...or get your own comedy central show...