Quantcast

southeast photo thread

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
The majority of my shots are from Saturdays semi pro and pro DH practice, Saturdays pro dual slalom and Sundays pro DH. I wandered around some Saturday morning and got a few of the amateurs riding, so if I have a shot of any one Saturday morning it prolly by luck. I will look to see if I have shots of anyone that requests it.

Send me a PM with rider number and a description of the bike/jersey/helmet. I have several shots that don’t show the number plates… I can’t promise anything, but i will see what I have...

Sprocket

Chimp
Nov 7, 2001
Raleigh, NC
highrevs,

Your photos are the biznatch. What are you shooting with? (Pardon if you've already answered that question.)

Here's a couple of goodern's that I got...

-Carter

By the way, I was bib #841, blue Shift jersey in Saturday's Sport DH race.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Dang! Those are hot Carter. Your compositions are awesome in the dual slalom photos.
I was shooting with a Nikon D70s and a Nikon 18-70 DX lens. I looked to see if I had any shots of you, but I had no luck. I had very few from Saturdays amateur races. :wonky2:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
manimal said:
highrevs...you got any of me on the podium or any of noah?
Shoot me a PM with your email address and i'll send you what I have this evening. Unfortunately, I have no shots of Noah.

Sprocket

Chimp
Nov 7, 2001
Raleigh, NC
Ha! Legend Killer that wasn't me. But damn, you've arrived when you have somebody pushing your bike to the top. Go Chris. (You are a hot chick, right?)

Unfortunately the only shot I got of Chris in DS was of him getting spanked in the rock section. I got another of him Sunday.

-Carter

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Sprocket said:
highrevs,

Your photos are the biznatch. What are you shooting with? (Pardon if you've already answered that question.)

Here's a couple of goodern's that I got...

-Carter

By the way, I was bib #841, blue Shift jersey in Saturday's Sport DH race.
Nice pic of myself in DS #9.

Full Res Version?

legend_killer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
C-town, NC
Sprocket said:
Ha! Legend Killer that wasn't me. But damn, you've arrived when you have somebody pushing your bike to the top. Go Chris. (You are a hot chick, right?)

-Carter
sorry no hot chick here:rolleyes: just thought I'd help Chris since the big pro had their mechs push the bikes up. and while I was push some guy spun around and snaped a pic of me:oink:

JT

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
CHOP said:
Trevyn, isn't that you in another pic? Number 58 in the DH on the Sinister with the Snowshoe jersey on.
Yeah, that was taken right after a crash. You can tell my bars are tweaked and I have mud on my a**. Not a bad pic though!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
T-Pro said:
Yeah, that was taken right after a crash. You can tell my bars are tweaked and I have mud on my a**. Not a bad pic though!
I remember that spill... I cringed pretty hard just hearing the sounds and seeing it at a distance... sorry if it brought back any bad memories. :love:
I still thought it was a cool photo nonetheless.

mtnbiker66

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
In a van down by the river.
Sprocket said:

Unfortunately the only shot I got of Chris in DS was of him getting spanked in the rock section. I got another of him Sunday.

-Carter

Dude,thats Curtis.......