Quantcast

southeast photo thread

Oct 9, 2006
Here are a few pictures from this weekends riding...

The first one is Bo's face after a long day a splitting rocks.

Then Demo Dave showing us how to shine...

Then Bo doing the only thing he knows how to do...go huge!!

Errybody loaded in the truck for another lap at Headleys(quite possibly one of the sickest trails around for its ease of shuttle and quality of riding)

Attachments

Jun 11, 2004
Here are a few pictures from this weekends riding...
Thanks for the pics bro! Was a killer weekend of riding! I'll give you boys a call when I get back from Florida................:twitch:

You can make the pics bigger by putting the pic address inbetween this:

The first one is Bo's face after a long day a splitting rocks.

Then Demo Dave showing us how to shine...

Then Bo doing the only thing he knows how to do...go huge!!

Errybody loaded in the truck for another lap at Headleys(quite possibly one of the sickest trails around for its ease of shuttle and quality of riding)

Jun 11, 2004
I don't get it dave...when do you find time to ride what with all the photo shoots... >:D
I have to admit..........I'm a "camera whore."

I manage to squeeze in a little riding here and there.........:brows:

You should see the inside of my garage........covered in riding pics!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I have to admit..........I'm a "camera whore."

I manage to squeeze in a little riding here and there.........:brows:

You should see the inside of my garage........covered in riding pics!
when we got our house my wife said "Now you've got a place to hang your bike pics." I started dragging them all out...she mumbled something about a garage too...:plthumbsdown:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Oooooohh! Wait Dave. That reminds me. There are still plenty of guys on here who witnessed Chris Warren's great wall of "Me". It was awesome. He had a photo and medal framed and matted and had one of those museum lights that sticks out and points up at it. Classic!!! Oh...a tear...I'm crying laughing..!!! :D

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Oooooohh! Wait Dave. That reminds me. There are still plenty of guys on here who witnessed Chris Warren's great wall of "Me". It was awesome. He had a photo and medal framed and matted and had one of those museum lights that sticks out and points up at it. Classic!!! Oh...a tear...I'm crying laughing..!!! :D
And all the puppy crap all over the kitchen too!!!!:rofl:

God I will never forget how bad it smelled there of Pot and puppy crap.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Taking a shower and having to dry off using several of his frisbee golf tournament t-shirts was my best memory.

Oh...and me talking for the dog and him getting mad at the dog because he thought the dog was being ****tee to him...

Jun 11, 2004
I never thought of that..........museum lights!! :lighten:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
not exactly the greatest photos ever, but figured i would share my thursday ride at kitzuma with you boys.

start of the ride, and notice the fog in the background.

first dh on kitzuma. if you have ridden it you know this line is the tits.

landing from a kicker on the middle of the trail. not exactly a great photo but i thought it was cool.

supper blur, but i thought it was a cool shot of the bottom step down on kitzuma.

at the end of the ride

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
we didn't quite make it to santos this time around in FL because noah was sick...but we did get in a fun little christmas eve urban session in downtown orlando.

the orange county courthouse as the backdrop