Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
tuby took those stairs to school literaly. ohh and nice paint job on the demo man. cant wait to see that thing at the races.
and to think, they're sending me to instructore school in march so i can officially teach our officers that want to ride ;) if they only knew what they were doing :monkeydance:

the other fun part of bike school

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Copper - "Officer down. Officer down. Office Barber not responding!!!"
"No...wait...he's getting up....ummm....awww Dammit Brandon. I thought you were dead!!"

Manimal - "Nah, just trying a land a 270 footplant."

Copper - "During a gunbattle?"

Manimal - "Ummm...yeah...you think it was a bit much?"

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Copper - "Officer down. Officer down. Office Barber not responding!!!"
"No...wait...he's getting up....ummm....awww Dammit Brandon. I thought you were dead!!"

Manimal - "Nah, just trying a land a 270 footplant."

Copper - "During a gunbattle?"

Manimal - "Ummm...yeah...you think it was a bit much?"

now, my question is why are these guys laying down when they have a perfect hip or wall ride right beside them that they could easily utilize to get behind their target, gaining both tactical advantage and style points at the same time ;)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
now, my question is why are these guys laying down when they have a perfect hip or wall ride right beside them that they could easily utilize to get behind their target, gaining both tactical advantage and style points at the same time ;)
well...I know I'd rather lay on a towel when I'm firing rounds than go up some silly wallride...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
did a little street and CP session w/ noah today. we hit up UNCG, talked to a local UNCG PD officer who sat and watched us hit stairs and drops :D

this was noahs' first REAL street session on his big bike. he's growing into it well and the big shock gives him a lot of confidence on the stairs.

then we rode to "yum yum's" for some hot dogs and ice cream :D

then we hit up CP. saw some bmx kid (8-9 ish), clip in, haul tail down the course on his mini and then fly over the first berm OTB still clipped in. scariest crash i've seen in a while. he got up, then started riding his 24" mtb...tough kid.

i told noah that if he could make it past a certain mark on this stepdown that i'd get him his favorite candy, sour skittles. he went WAAAAY past it while yelling "sour skittles!!" in the air. so funny :D

i'll post a cool vid of a set of two stair sets in a row that he landed flat in front of a whole bunch of bored college kids :D .

edit: vid

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
then we hit up CP. saw some bmx kid (8-9 ish), clip in, haul tail down the course on his mini and then fly over the first berm OTB still clipped in. scariest crash i've seen in a while. he got up, then started riding his 24" mtb...tough kid.
The kid's dad said that he just installed a new handlebar on the bike and cuz it is a carbon handlebar he didn't tight the bolts too hard , so they were loose when the kid was jumping, after the third jump the handlebars went forward so the kid loose control of the bike; it was scary man he did some kind of frontflip. the kid races in the BMX national series, after the crash he took his voltage JR24 bike (w/clipless pedals) and after a couple runs he was doing very well, like manimal said, Tough kid.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by t-pirate
we did some work this weekend. a little. here's a sample but thats all you get.
mm so the rumors were true. looking good man cant wait to get up there with you guys and shred it. ohh and to stick with the whole photo thing here is my controbution from my boone trip.