Quantcast

southeast photo thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wish I had taken a pic of the gravel road yesterday that I was on at the top of a local mountain...frozen solid and glass slick, impossible to stand on. Beautiful...deceiving...treacherous!!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
noah was amazed at the vid of that kid rocking woodward so i encouraged him to start throwing in some style. he's working on a little tweak/bar turn now and seemed to handle it ok :thumb:

btw, somehow threw out my back today, by the time i got home i couldn't walk. i'm sitting on about 10 aleve pills right now and they haven't touched the pain yet :( i hope all is healed up by this weekend for fontana!!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I had fun out at CP today. I managed to get few photos I'm pretty stoked on. I'll post several later.

I tried to get a full set of frames of Noah ridding through the 3rd berm but, but I had battery issues. I still threw a stitch together, I thought Noah might dig it. :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
I hope your back gets to feeling better. I remember you mentioning it bothering you.

healing vibes :thumb:
thanks man....by the time i got home last night, i couldn't even walk. called in sick to work today, heading to the doc @11 to get it checked out. i have no idea what i did, it went from nagging, dull pain to paralyzing, "i can't move" kind of pain in a matter of an hour.
i hope they dope me up enough to ride fontana this weekend :eek:

that shot of noah is dope :thumb: the shot of me looks like i'm in pain ;)

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
ouch manimal. hope that you feel better by this weekend man and good luck at fontana. im not gonna be able to make due to money situation but hey i got my new job and ill be able to make it to all the other races this year so i think i can sit this one out.

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
btw, somehow threw out my back today, by the time i got home i couldn't walk. i'm sitting on about 10 aleve pills right now and they haven't touched the pain yet :( i hope all is healed up by this weekend for fontana!!
bengay (or other heat rub), ice, rest and stretch..........i live with back problems cause of my fat gut and general damage from HS sports......so take your time resting or you will be sorry.....good luck feeling better

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
killer shots TP, see you guys at fontana!

oops, almost forgot a pic.

me at the Mission Trails dj's in San Diego, circa 2001
(these are the same dj's ridden by cowan in the first new world disorder vid) you gotta dig the converted xc bike and skate pads :D

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Well it was repeatable. I did these tonight. One of which will end up being a large print hanging in my kitchen. :D

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Those kona pictures look sweet. How many tries did it take to get right?

Oh yea, I need a picture:
img
There was a lot of time invested. :D
Over the course of two evenings there was about 3 hours total invested in set up, image capture. the timing of the drop was not that hard, it was finding the reflection and focus.

(thread content)

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
really nice nature shots Mr Tiles..they look better than some of the southern living covers...just gives me more incentive to drive up there some time and try out yall's new work.

Where abouts is it?...didnt see it in the trails listing on the PASA webbie. Im guessing somewhere in gaston county?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
We'll get the directions up on our website asap

DIRECTIONS FROM CHARLOTTE
- take HWY85 South to the McAdenville Exit(exit 23) in Gaston County
- turn RIGHT onto McAdenville Road / 3rd Street, there is a Hardees right here if you need some grub
- at the next stoplight turn RIGHT onto Main Street
- take main street out of town, you go down a big hill and then come back up
- right after that big hill Poston Park is on the LEFT
- park in the parking lot then ride your bike like you are going to leave the park.....trailhead is on your RIGHT...when the trail splits go right (the trail was designed to be ridden counter-clockwise)