Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'm stuck at my desk and bored so i'm perusing a bunch of my old photobucket pics.

look how much the berm at CP has eroded.

this was about 2 years ago

this was last month..

me thinks we need another work party out there...but it'll have to be after a torrential downpour for it to be worthwhile.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I did a little digging through some of my older film shots taken at CP... (I prolly posted them before)

yep that berm used to be sooo much bigger!!!

alex

Noah, if i remember correctly, this is after a BIG push from dad.

the one photo that really got me hooked on mountain bike photography

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
the BR is definitely coming but whether or not i'll be aboard it is still the big question. had my MRI yesterday (friggin sore from that needle probing around in my tendons). it's gettin stronger w/ more mobility (i'm up to about 20 pushups now) but i'm waiting for the difinitive word from the doc after the MRI results before i decide to race on it. but we'll definitely be there on saturday.

pic content.

finally found the fj cruiser demo pic from sugar

non-bike related pic
the view from my office ;)

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
the BR is definitely coming but whether or not i'll be aboard it is still the big question. had my MRI yesterday (friggin sore from that needle probing around in my tendons). it's gettin stronger w/ more mobility (i'm up to about 20 pushups now) but i'm waiting for the difinitive word from the doc after the MRI results before i decide to race on it. but we'll definitely be there on saturday.

pic content.

non-bike related pic
the view from my office ;)
ahhhhh PANDA EXPRESS, make good food for you:biggrin:

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
ahh eric the a$$hole always on a$$hole patrol!!
I had the money left over from my demo that i mistakenly sold to buy a haro. so i sold my haro and paid up and got a sweet rig. but i guess the money did come from my parents after all. o well hehehe.

robbie u wanna ride today? email me or somethin beepers90@adelphia.net

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
you know it stubby. ive got a reputation to uphold and uphold it i will do.

really butch we were too busy screwing around on our drive home to really notice anything but what we were doing and hot women:bonk: