Quantcast

Super Hot French Newsreader Chick

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
yeah, she never gets old. this is the right kind of repost. just look at that jawline and those lips.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
the Inbred said:
yeah, she never gets old. this is the right kind of repost. just look at that jawline and those lips.
Or even better, the style. We need some of that French fashion sense on American TV.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BeerDemon said:
Or even better, the style. We need some of that French fashion sense on American TV.
I could be happy with a subtitled newscast from her until I learned the language.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Wow, I just realized she looks like my aunt.....:confused: :eek:

Way hot though, she could be talking about the genocide in Darfur and I'd still probably get off.

The Ito

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DRB said:
But would she get a colonoscopy on national TV?

Katie did.
I never thought she could be more annoying than when she did the local news in DC in the late 80's early 90's.

My assumption was wrong.

J

JRB

I hate the French, but this chick is hawt.

*I don't really hate the French, and even speak a little. OK - read a little.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Last week we were hiking up Bear mountain AZ.a man and his daughter were hiking down.The girl looked alot like this chick freakin smokin..they were also French she lived in
Paris and spoke five languages...the father being French was a moron and very cocky....

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'm suggesting would the French chick get butt scoped on national TV?
I don't want to see guts, but like I said the last time this was posted, I wouldn't mind seeing her ass wrapped up in some fancy pants. :devil:

J

JRB

I would LOVE to see her in a movie depicting MancilG's, oh wait konabumm's, story about the chick in the meeting with stockings. :drool:

edit - I don't want to see Mancil, or any guy in particular, playing Mancil's role. I am interested in the chick only.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
she is hot and her beauty is distracting that could be my family in that accident and I wouldn't mind or notice as I am mesmerized by her face....

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
MunkeeHucker said:
she is hot and her beauty is distracting that could be my family in that accident and I wouldn't mind or notice as I am mesmerized by her face....
This accident took place at 8:33.....in my pants.

Ron Burgandy would be speechless

The real Tits McGee.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Jeremy R said:
This accident took place at 8:33.....in my pants.

Ron Burgandy would be speechless

The real Tits McGee.
i'm having a vision of the top of her head.