Quantcast

Super Hot French Newsreader Chick

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
jacksonpt said:
Now tell me she's not hot?!?!!!!
Not not. She's attractive/pretty. Of course, I don't think that Jennifer Anniston or Paris Hilton are very attractive either and most folks seem to think that they are gorgeous. meh.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
moff_quigley said:
Not not. She's attractive/pretty. Of course, I don't think that Jennifer Anniston or Paris Hilton are very attractive either and most folks seem to think that they are gorgeous. meh.
most people you know think paris hilton is gorgeous?

:rofl:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
narlus said:
most people you know think paris hilton is gorgeous?

:rofl:
Never said that, did I? Clarification then...my impression is that "the media" seems to think she's someone special ie she pretty or what have you. I think she should change her name to Skanky McNasty.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
moff_quigley said:
Never said that, did I? Clarification then...my impression is that "the media" seems to think she's someone special ie she pretty or what have you. I think she should change her name to Skanky McNasty.
dude, her $-fueled PR army tells the media what to print...

she's one of the first in a disturbing series who is famous for being famous...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
loco said:
You are calling chicks in your office a 7, but think there are way more chicks hotter than frenchie. :think:

I am not saying that there aren't hotter chicks, I have seen them in Austin, but to say that this chick isn't damned near perfect seems crazy to me.

You do see the pic of her tokin' right??? :drool:
The hottest woman in our office transfered to France last year ...we have offices all over.....now she was more like a 9.....once in awhile she will be over here.. always a pleasure to bump into her in the hallway....unfortunatly all the babes I speak of in CT. DO NOT WORK with me..I wonder how many people on here would call her a 10 if she was on a bike ?????...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ktmsx said:
Man you have to get the heck out of where you live......While this french chic is HOT....around here there are tons of women that would give her a run for the money....
Wait...CT? As in Connecticut? The same Connecticut that's in the New England area?

You need to take a plane ride bro.

The finest woman I ever saw in CT would be average to below average compared to the women in France. If that.

Let's not even talk about Switzerland.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ktmsx said:
..I wonder how many people on here would call her a 10 if she was on a bike ?????...
On a bike? I'm sure some RM people would die of heart failure.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stoney98 said:
*Thump*

^^ sound of Stone hitting the floor after getting dizzy from spinning around in circles looking at the Swiss chicks he ran into in Spain.:love:
Geneva...OMFG Geneva. They should rename it Perfectchickville.

And Innsbruck Austria. College town in the Tirol.

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
*Thump*

^^ sound of Stone hitting the floor after getting dizzy from spinning around in circles looking at the Swiss chicks he ran into in Spain.:love:
I know you got excited thinking about it, Mark, but those would have been Spanish chicks. :think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
I know you got excited thinking about it, Mark, but those would have been Spanish chicks. :think:
Spain is a tourist trap for all of Europe. They were probably Swiss.

I met alot of Danish people in Spain.