Quantcast

The 2012 NFL thread

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
How to piss away a number one seed, a bye week and home field advantage in 60 minutes...
The Bengals are playing really well and Houston isn't. I'm picking Cincy straight up.

Speaking of firings, 'bout time Norv Turner got the boot. Three years overdue.

I am pleased with the Rams 7-8-1 season. They are heading in the right direction and have lots of draft picks the next two years.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ray lewis is retiring.

needs to do a guest spot on the league.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Bengals are playing really well and Houston isn't. I'm picking Cincy straight up.

Speaking of firings, 'bout time Norv Turner got the boot. Three years overdue.

I am pleased with the Rams 7-8-1 season. They are heading in the right direction and have lots of draft picks the next two years.
Visited some friends down in Whale's Vagina and got to see my first NFL game in person, also happened to be Norvs last. Not being the most enthusiastic fans most of the people in the stadium were raiders fans. The stereotype of Raiders fans was pretty accurate. Largest congregation of dirtbags I have ever experienced.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Bengals over Texans
Packers over Vikings
Ravens over Colts
Seahawks over Redskins

:monkey:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Visited some friends down in Whale's Vagina and got to see my first NFL game in person, also happened to be Norvs last. Not being the most enthusiastic fans most of the people in the stadium were raiders fans. The stereotype of Raiders fans was pretty accurate. Largest congregation of dirtbags I have ever experienced.
We have Raiders transplant fans up here in Seattle. They're easily identifiable and pretty dirty...but pale in comparison to the real thing down in LA...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We have Raiders transplant fans up here in Seattle. They're easily identifiable and pretty dirty...but pale in comparison to the real thing down in LA...
Would it be considered profiling to ID Raiders Fans at a game to run their names for outstanding warrants? I bet it would be a fruitful endeavor.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:rofl: no kidding! Dumb sh!ts. :rofl:

Dude, RG3 is a friggin beast. How can anyone not love this guy?
I'm going to spend the next three hours hoping he catches fire, but after that I'll want him to make a full and immediate recovery. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm going to spend the next three hours hoping he catches fire, but after that I'll want him to make a full and immediate recovery. :D
Well my team (St Louis) holds Washington's draft pick the next two years, so it's in the Rams' best interest if RG3 fails. I've found it increasingly difficult to root against him though.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Well my team (St Louis) holds Washington's draft pick the next two years, so it's in the Rams' best interest if RG3 fails. I've found it increasingly difficult to root against him though.
I really like him when he's not playing the Seahawks. Totally get that. He's just fun to watch.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Also, holy hell the Redskins O line is good. I've mostly been focused on RG3 when I've seen them play before but with him slowed down just how good they are is more and more obvious

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Seriously. I'm curled up on the couch clutching my beer and cringing. Can't even get excited about the turnover.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Even though he walked off? I don't know anything about those injuries, I'm just wondering.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
picked 3 of 4. If RGIII had been full speed, that would have been a hell of a game. That replay of him going down was a s bad as the original hit on his knee.

What is it with Washington quarterbacks and their grotesque leg injuries??

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Damn I wish I had looked at this thread before this weekend. I was 3 for 4 on my picks.. fvcking texans :think:

Next week I'm calling:
Broncos over Ravens
Packers over 49ers
Seahawks over Falcons
and Patriots over Texans hopefully by an embarrassing margin.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ray Lewis dancing in the backfield in the final play of the game is one of they gheyest things I have ever seen. No better way to punctuate a career than with "HEY LOOOK AT ME! ME! MEEEEEEEEE!"

Great athlete, prime time knuckle-dragger likely murderer.

Last edited: