Quantcast

The Bar Hump Thread

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
however team barhump warriors will be making apperances at snowshoe and at the hobby park ds race..hopefully better results, watch for podium sweeps by team barhump (only kidding)

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
manimal said:
...of course, team bar hump neglected to inform tubby of the t-shirt venture. :dead: there will be consequences if this occurs again.
it was more of a spur of the moment thing than our extremely professional looking t-shirts let on. but fear not, you will definetly be racing under the pink jersey at the Hobby race, we've already met with our art director to begin planning a new design just for you and your youngun'. What size T would Noah wear?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Huey said:
Team Bar Hump Warriors made their first appearance at the Sugar race. Alas, there were no podium finishes.
Who are you? This is Alex, the Warrior with the cape and silver Big Hit.

And just so the people in this forum dont get the wrong idea, the Bar Hump Warriors are in it more for the "experience" than the podium.

For those of you who have no idea what any of us are talking about, your just SOL on this one, cause we forgot to take pictures, but lets just say a few of us Barhump Thread originals decided to take it to a whole nother level, and if I do say so myselfe, we looked damn fine doing it, but you'l just have to take my word for it until our next appearance.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
we forgot to take pictures, but lets just say a few of us Barhump Thread originals decided to take it to a whole nother level, and if I do say so myselfe, we looked damn fine doing it, but you'l just have to take my word for it until our next appearance.
Right on Alex. Bring the camera next ride to show everyone how it's done. Werd. You riding urban tomorrow?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
escapeartist said:
Who are you? This is Alex, the Warrior with the cape and silver Big Hit.

And just so the people in this forum dont get the wrong idea, the Bar Hump Warriors are in it more for the "experience" than the podium.

For those of you who have no idea what any of us are talking about, your just SOL on this one, cause we forgot to take pictures, but lets just say a few of us Barhump Thread originals decided to take it to a whole nother level, and if I do say so myselfe, we looked damn fine doing it, but you'l just have to take my word for it until our next appearance.
aha! but there are pics!

( i haven't figured out how to link as "img" from a pic saved as an html so just click the link for now)

alex...i think

aaron maybe?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Ah, good catch Manimal. Next time we'l take some where you can actually see our shirts

You gotta love my custom number plate, ya'll know I dont ride stock

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
i think now is a good time for the bar hump warriors to show themselves and there jerseies to ridemonkey. hmmmmm so lets see it guys i know you got pics. you know who you are so dont be shy. :thumb:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
frznnomad said:
i think now is a good time for the bar hump warriors to show themselves and there jerseies to ridemonkey. hmmmmm so lets see it guys i know you got pics. you know who you are so dont be shy. :thumb:
The funny thing is that we actually dont have pictures, there are some action pics of us floating around but, we didnt really take any with us in our jerseys. We will be making appearances at more races, so you'll just have to wait. Frznnomad who are you anyway?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
frznnomad said:
im eric the guy with the sgs with the super t up front who came with ben the guy who took first in our class.who are you escapeartist
I'm Alex, with the silver Big HIt with the 66 and the cape. Formermtnboarder, that pic of you running after your bike is fricking sweet. I would buy it if the trees we'rnt in the way.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude i thought that was you. you wouldnt have a pic of you with the cape on man. ohh and im eric by the way the guy with the yellow sgs and the super t. :thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay bar hump warriors thought i would extend an invite your way. me and my crew might be hittin up sugar on labor day weekend. so if your up for it guys your more than welcome to join us its always nice to have a big group of kick ass riders and kool guys to chill with on the lift. okay guys hope to cya there. peace. :thumb:

ohh and its not quite set in stone yet but its looking promising.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
nope no dj offers but the sugar offer still stands. ohh and about carpoolin we cant do that we got enough bikes and cars and people we cant posibly fit another person. so sorry bout that.

and zach you just dont know what your missing man just ask these guys. :blah: :nuts: