Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
our shuttle guy bailed last minute so we had to readjust plans and earn our descents.
them creeks aren't gonna cross themselves!
1575738742153.png

hit probably the steepest trail in wilsons (that i know of). most excellent.
1575738814577.jpeg

woods beers afterwards, of course!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
hit probably the steepest trail in wilsons (that i know of). most excellent.
View attachment 139115
I can tell by the pixels that it's steep. What trail ?

There is supposed to be one up there, called SMP (or something like that), that is "unridable" because it's a hard left after a shoot like above. Miss the corner and you drop off a cliff. Several years ago the one Hick Hucksters crashed trying to ride it, ugly.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I can tell by the pixels that it's steep. What trail ?

There is supposed to be one up there, called SMP (or something like that), that is "unridable" because it's a hard left after a shoot like above. Miss the corner and you drop off a cliff. Several years ago the one Hick Hucksters crashed trying to ride it, ugly.
that's lettered rock. smp is supposedly also off table rock rd.-above it maybe, as opposed to below, like raspberry and no name/lettered rock.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Conditions suck, so I rode the 50 mile Frosty Bottom course. I brought whiskey and did victory-laps on the ice.
ypNqKId0XTO6Z4HM24wE8m9JtV2RwKvcdMV7KRvCEOc-2048x1536.jpg

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
10 days ago. Heavy fog in the morning with freezing temps and clearing skies in the afternoon lead to nice woods. It was snowing from the trees.

With the ground still frozen amazing riding was to be enjoyed.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
10 days ago. Heavy fog in the morning with freezing temps and clearing skies in the afternoon lead to nice woods. It was snowing from the trees.

With the ground still frozen amazing riding was to be enjoyed.
Where is that, Flo? Reminds me of my beloved Altvatergebirge in CZ.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
someone else on the forum has one and seems to love it.
Ya I was talking to him about it, it's super fun man. I would say 55 mph tops, range aprox 25 miles ish? Maybe more. I was riding them in some extremely challenging enduro moto woods trails yesterday so in my case less. If I had one I would love to swap the brake lines to make it more mtb, and play w/ the tires and suspension a bit.