Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Jake's/Trillium
Pulaski/Gronk
Pulaski/Badger
Juggernaut
Jake's/Gronk
The Schist
Too Easy
Back o' the shack/Trillium
Pulaski/Gronk
Jake's/Badger
Pulaski/Badger
FB_IMG_1534816552390.jpg
FB_IMG_1534816354914.jpg

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Ouch. Was that valve stem randomly picked up by the wheel?
Friend's bike. He broke two spokes and stopped to remove them and retension the wheel. While doing that, he must have dropped a spare valve stem from his pack into the cassette. We were able to pry it out with a big screwdriver back at our trucks since we weren't far away. Cassette sprung back into shape and worked perfectly for the next 10 miles.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I voted.

On my bike. They let me take it into the polling place, but I wasn't going to ask if I could anyway. I WILL NOT BE DISENFRANCHISED!

(pouring rain today, but I took my rain-gear and rode through every puddle)

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Can't see your Tetons from here...

Got my first flat in years from a broken spoke nipple allowing Stan's (and air) to leak out.
Co2 was useless...fixed with a 26" tube.
This made up for being skunked on my shuttle, though...

Funny...I didn't know that selfie mode took pictures 'backwards'...

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
We had an XC race here this morning. I got 6th in Expert. We were supposed to get a $10 credit and free beer at the Sitzmark ski-run-side restaurant, but they gave us a free meal instead with the free beer, even came by with more free beer at one point. Then, after the free meal, I went to my car, got my enderpo bike out, bought a lift ticket, and did a bunch of runs down. Conditions were great, trails running great, bike running great.
IMG_5569.JPG