Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Forgot to stick the P&S battery in the charger. No riding pics. Low 90's F and in the 80's for humidity. Bad on the mosquito action today.

All of which equaled riding for a bit less than two hours before heading back for beer-thirty.
20180905_144618.jpg

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Interesting. Their brewery is two miles from my home but I find it meh.
I’m a huge fan of galaxy hops and I think their Glorious is, well, glorious. One of the best I’ve had. Hobo life is a great for a session, and even Angelica is good, and I’m not a big fan of wheats. Don’t think Boom Sauce is very good though.

I’m getting tired of NEIPAs in general, but I still love Glorious.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Today's out and back had roots, rocks and steeps. Topping out at an alpine lake with no one around. 4.4 miles up, but then 4.4 miles down with 1850 ft of descending.

20180910_174501_resized.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
@SinatorJ and myself tackle Canyon Creek trail
The Tomichi Pass Rd climb wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be, wife and I rode most of it apart from occasional 50 yard stretches of HAB and the final couple of hundred yards up to the singletrack. That singletrack climb is definitely up there in the top 5 HAB sections we've done this summer though.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The Tomichi Pass Rd climb wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be, wife and I rode most of it apart from occasional 50 yard stretches of HAB and the final couple of hundred yards up to the singletrack. That singletrack climb is definitely up there in the top 5 HAB sections we've done this summer though.
For sure, the road was fine. The "climb" up to Granite Mtn and the start of the DH, was almost 90% Sherpa mode.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Finally got around to riding the CDT on the Centennials range (Keg Springs to Taylor Mountain segment) which is < 15 minutes from the house in Island Park, ID

The forest service road climb up to the CDT isn't bad (cough, shuttle-able via Subarus @Serial Midget, cough)

Almost to the top of the CDT climb
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

Fires made the views hazy, but the scenery was top notch (looking north to Red Rock Lakes)
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

I got "lighted out" and want to redo downhill in the daylight (Slow and out of shape this summer = riding the downhill via Braille WELL after dusk)