Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
First dirt since mid July, and a @Serial Midget sighting...

South Toll Canyon (Butte-iliscious), I've done the Toll Canyon (blue) before, but S. Toll (black) was new to me.

Midge thought it was too spicy, I thought it was okay, but ended on Toll which has too much double track and too horse fucked (and lots of downed trees disrupting our flow...)

Lunch/'Shed Rock
IMG_20190918_153505.jpg

The Midge is still rocking hippy locks (while slinging porcelain baubbles online, and saving up for N+1 a comfy Road/cross bike....)
IMG_20190918_153529.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
First dirt since mid July, and a @Serial Midget sighting...

South Toll Canyon (Butte-iliscious), I've done the Toll Canyon (blue) before, but S. Toll (black) was new to me.

Midge thought it was too spicy, I thought it was okay, but ended on Toll which has too much double track and too horse fucked (and lots of downed trees disrupting our flow...)

Lunch/'Shed Rock
View attachment 137179

The Midge is still rocking hippy locks (while slinging porcelain baubbles online, and saving up for N+1 a comfy Road/cross bike....)
View attachment 137180
2 Permijs...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
nice 17 mile ride. shuttled the first climb. still 2700' vert on the day. it was an oldmad/newmad ride

top of the last descent (schoolhouse); can't tell from the innocent entry, but parts are still so washed out/gullied as to be unrideable

maybe 1/4 mile into the first descent of the day (woodruff) i got a little too playful, landed into a corner with my front wheel a little too swerveways, went otb, and received knee vagina. this pic taken at end of ride.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
nice 17 mile ride. shuttled the first climb. still 2700' vert on the day. it was an oldmad/newmad ride

top of the last descent (schoolhouse); can't tell from the innocent entry, but parts are still so washed out/gullied as to be unrideable

maybe 1/4 mile into the first descent of the day (woodruff) i got a little too playful, landed into a corner with my front wheel a little too swerveways, went otb, and received knee vagina. this pic taken at end of ride.
Why you no knee pads on le Gnar de Pisgah ?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Welp, I done blowed up my knee (tibial plateau shature), so lets hear some binge worthy TV series I should check out. Oxy infused cocktail recipes also accepted.

Dude. :thumbsdown:

I think I missed the whole story of what happened. Bike crash? Yes? Let the drugs flow, relax and tell your tale.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Is the courtesy phone white or is it only for white people?
Its white. I had one for a short while. I smashed it with a hammer after Westy pissed me off. I suspect I was overlooked as a Moderator because of that. Its on a Half Duplex token ring network and Westy wouldn't let you get a word in edgewise.