Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I still need a helper. As the one I had decided on, choose not to honor his commitment. The flies are atrocious this time of year....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I still need a helper. As the one I had decided on, choose not to honor his commitment. The flies are atrocious this time of year....
you paying for airfare? I guess if there was a runway we could just have one of these air monkies fly us over... ;) I can bring a crew of three, plus 2 dogs. The tiny human will be good for getting rocks from tights spaces.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
you paying for airfare? I guess if there was a runway we could just have one of these air monkies fly us over... ;) I can bring a crew of three, plus 2 dogs. The tiny human will be good for getting rocks from tights spaces.
Uh no. I ain't paying for chit. I will however be getting paid myself. 3 days worth of work doesn't cover airfare and sammichs. Sorry.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It's a sad, sad day when you realize all the "superman-like" things your old man used to do when you were little weren't superman-like at all. Then again I suppose I can now do superman-like things in the eyes of other little kids, and hence the cycle continues.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend has had a fair amount of success with her restaurant and catering business. So much so that she can now be a stay at home mom. I am very proud of her. It seems like all our friends are jealous of her and have decided to cut her down behind her back. Even to the point of accusing her of stealing recipes. One of the recipes she stole was mine. I am kind of flattered actually. I gladly will allow her to claim it. She was on the news today and the back and forth BS just got on my nerves. Who has the time for this kind of crap?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I put a can of beans and sauerkraut in the Kitchen tub of my camping gear last year. Coffee and packs of mustard too.....When the fumes came out after I opened the lid in my Kitchen I knew something was wrong....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Are we really to believe that Sam jackson, Zooey Deschanel, and John malkovitch have NO friends, and have nothing but their iPhone with whom to interact?

I MIGHT believe john Malkovitch. But Sammy J...(that's what I call him), and Zooey? No way.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Are we really to believe that Sam jackson, Zooey Deschanel, and John malkovitch have NO friends, and have nothing but their iPhone with whom to interact?

I MIGHT believe john Malkovitch. But Sammy J...(that's what I call him), and Zooey? No way.
You have been issued a waiver. It's OK for you to do drugs. Go to town...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If I can manage to be nice to people for 2 hours. I may be invited to fly in a B-29 during a local airshow.

Its been a rough week and I could really tear someone's head off. But for the sake of this I may be nice for a day and a half...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
go to grease the drop outs on my gambler and the threads in the drop out come out with the screw....... times like this i ponder taking up meth since it would most likely be a less expensive hobby

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Date with a rather attractive girl my age, no kids, had dinner, watched the kings win, made out and played for a little, left while I could still respect myself in the morning, had a great time.

Description is simple.... The phrase " a great ass is Gods way of making up for a small rack"........ I think that term was coined from this girl.

No this will not be a weekend ling, I have actually known her for quite some time, if this happens it will be long term, we are both being very careful though not to ruin our friendship as it stands.

Enough details..... and no i am not sharing a pic

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Date with a rather attractive girl my age, no kids, had dinner, watched the kings win, made out and played for a little, left while I could still respect myself in the morning, had a great time.

Description is simple.... The phrase " a great ass is Gods way of making up for a small rack"........ I think that term was coined from this girl.

No this will not be a weekend ling, I have actually known her for quite some time, if this happens it will be long term, we are both being very careful though not to ruin our friendship as it stands.

Enough details..... and no i am not sharing a pic
i was more referring to the details of the "after the date" part. i thought you gave your ex the boot?