Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'll be out at skelesteez getting it rideable again. I'm bringing my homey Joel. We'll break him in with some shovel time.

Yo Guetto, you need to come back out. The dirt will be perfect for digging for awhile. I'm sure we can figure out some sort of smaller line. That's what we were working on, but the flood washed it away.

We might stop by the wu tang if you guys are going to be there.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
I'll be out at skelesteez getting it rideable again. I'm bringing my homey Joel. We'll break him in with some shovel time.

Yo Guetto, you need to come back out. The dirt will be perfect for digging for awhile. I'm sure we can figure out some sort of smaller line. That's what we were working on, but the flood washed it away.

We might stop by the wu tang if you guys are going to be there.
Thanks for the effort Cru...looks like i'm lock d'out!no worries...i just stay where i'm at!..and get my "learn on"...

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
at the risk of raining on a parade, i'm 100% opposed to smaller jumps being built there. smaller jumps bring riff-raff. riff-raff gets jumps plowed....
there are plenty of places nearby with small jumps to get your learn on...
Agreed. We're not talking small jumps. We're talking a "warm-up" line. Not tiny, not huge. It will have some features to scare the kids away. More techy than anything really. Oh yeah- I will be there- but I need to meet someone to drop off some photos and hopefully pick up some new gear...

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
We're not talking small jumps. We're talking a "warm-up" line. Not tiny, not huge. It will have some features to scare the kids away. More techy than anything really.
that's the ideia .... like a fun tech line....i'm not talking about table tops or jumps like the small line at the spot...something fun for other people like me to ride..i don't wanna draw attention ...i'm just trying to ride on something different...everybody have different skills level and i'm trying to make mine a little better...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
We stopped by the wu. I didn't see any signs of you guys being there, but there was like 10 doods building new stuff off of the small jump line.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
nobody called me so I never went out there

If its not too windy I'm going to head out there tomorrow with a friend and do some runs but if its windy then I'm going to stunt.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'll be there. Probably afternoon. I've got a new bike to get used to. I'm thinking about taking it somewhere else in the morning/early afternoon.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Man, you guys missed some crazyness today. Dumped 3s, opposite 3s, tailwhips, 3 whips, backflips, 720 attempt, Timmy landed some 3s, Andrew landed a backflip, I almost and should have landed a 3 but I was being retarded...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
R U guys alive?

After all of this rain... we should be setup for some hardcore digging for months. Hope you got your digging diapers on.