Quantcast

the spot..

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
that is amazing...boy got some skills....super kicking back dude too!
that pic made me happy! hit me up Cru...my homey is comming from Brazilis soil...let me know whats good fo this weekend...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
WCH, you riding tomorrow?

I want to ride somewhere and not just dig all day. Do you guys want to check out the top and bottom of Woo early, then head west to skel or da hive?

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
yeah bro,, tired of working for "the man" , time to make my own ish happen. lately been super busy trying to get this and a few other things rolling, along with my fiance's business.. not to mention my regualr 9-5, 6,7,8,9,,,, i'll be out again soon though, hopefully in up coming weeks.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Let's make skel this big. Who's gonna help this weekend??

I can probably dig on sunday and monday, I went over to skeleton last saturady, doesn't look like any work has been done since the rains went through.

Cru, if you want huge trails you can comne over to ******** and ressurect andrew, eliot, and brett's trails, the first one needs a launch and the second needs work but the third is perfect or atleast it was a few months ago, the third one is probably at least 10 feet tall from the bottom of the bowl, maybe 12.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Cru, if you want huge trails you can comne over to **** and ressurect andrew, eliot, and brett's trails, the first one needs a launch and the second needs work but the third is perfect or atleast it was a few months ago, the third one is probably at least 10 feet tall from the bottom of the bowl, maybe 12.
They have already been resurrected and are going off right now. Please edit your post and take the city name out of there. There are lots of peeping toms around here...

I can probably dig on sunday and monday, I went over to skeleton last saturady, doesn't look like any work has been done since the rains went through.
I was there on sunday. I made the 3rd landing about a foot taller. The old 6 & 7 are gone forever. We'll probably turn the new hip line into the main line and stay away from the creek. 1 through 6 should be up and running this weekend.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
They have already been resurrected and are going off right now. Please edit your post and take the city name out of there. There are lots of peeping toms around here...

I was there on sunday. I made the 3rd landing about a foot taller. The old 6 & 7 are gone forever. We'll probably turn the new hip line into the main line and stay away from the creek. 1 through 6 should be up and running this weekend.
Edited

I didn't know they had been fixed

Let me know when your going over to skeleton, I'm riding downhill on saturday but I can probably dig on sunday, I'll see if R.O wants to work on his trails?

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Haha. This was posted on The Come Up. Recognize the spot?

Ha! I was there that day - that guy was rocking that sh*t brakeless - when he went around the lower big corner you could hear his shoes buzzing the tire to slow down

nice guy - his buddy was having trouble riding the Spot - also brakeless - finally hucked his bike into the bushes

the photog snapped a shot of me at some point - but since I was probably just dead sailoring away, didn't get published anywhere I've seen :disgust:

funny how remote flashes, while making the shot look good, also make it somehow look like the rider got p-shoped in - I guess 'cause the lighting doesn't match