Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Anybody want to buy a brand new Protec B2 dj lid for like $25? It's medium, sand/khaki color, and has never been worn. It don't fit me right. Apparently, I have a small head. I'm too lazy to send it back.

I think I'm going to be up there 2nite from about 4:30/5ish til dark. Anybody down?

specs12

Chimp
Nov 25, 2006
I'm interested in that helmet Cru. I bought a Giro Flak that was too big for me and am also too lazy to send it back. I let you know the next time i'll be up there so maybe we can make a deal or something.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm interested in that helmet Cru. I bought a Giro Flak that was too big for me and am also too lazy to send it back. I let you know the next time i'll be up there so maybe we can make a deal or something.
Too late, homey. Maybe you can get it off of W4S...

His business card says, "I GOT GAS!!!"

im gonna be at ucla for a few days sometime next week, if you guys are down to session campus I wont be riding but I will have my camera . . . undie run is wednesday btw . . . dunno what my schedule looks like but I may wander over to the dirt and take some pics too

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I spent 150 bones on watering equipment and tools for the spot yesterday. No big deal... I don't mind throwin down cash for the cause. But, donations would be appreciated. I accept currencies such as cash, beer, and women...

You'll see me rockin one of these at da trails...

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Went to the spot yesterday. Good news, it's permanently raining there, now.....:pirate2:

Let's get a work party up for tomorrow. 1/2day riding, 1/2 day digging.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Went to the spot yesterday. Good news, it's permanently raining there, now.....:pirate2:

Let's get a work party up for tomorrow. 1/2day riding, 1/2 day digging.
What do you mean? We got a key? No can do tomorrow. How about Sunday. Didn't you tell me we were doing some spandex pride ride in the OC on Sat... :brow: Come with us to da compound.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
All I can hear from you is

blahblahblahblahblahblahi'mgheyblahblahblahblahbalhilikelittleboysblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.....

can't make sunday, but I'll tell you where the key is.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Rumor has it that your bike never leaves the ground at anywhere besides the spot.

Me and tater are rollin to da compound on Sat... the more the merrier.

I'll be up at da spot 2nite... 5ish to dark.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
was just looking at the site, they are having a 1980's dirt jam... sounds like your kinda event Cru..

So they allow mtb there? Do they have a beginner line :P

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I know we weren't going to post pics on this thread, but this one is worthy. I'll leave it up for a while for those that missed it.

John Jesme Mutherfycker...