Quantcast

the spot..

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
damn that sux they might tear that place down all because of the dumba$$es who decide to drink and smoke and litter, although i dont see how they could get a tractor in there

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
damn that sux they might tear that place down all because of the dumba$$es who decide to drink and smoke and litter, although i dont see how they could get a tractor in there

There are 3 ways to get inside that place...and one of them the tractor would fit no problem...too bad...i beleive this is not the first time this shyt happens!!...sucks!! kids out there are f...ing punks...some of them come out with paintball guns and point those things right at you...i had a little episode out there with one of them punks!!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
kids out there are f...ing punks...some of them come out with paintball guns and point those things right at you...i had a little episode out there with one of them punks!!
There are definitely some crazies that hang out there. It's like if Guetto, WCH, and Heks all had babies and then those babies hooked up and had babies... they would grow up to be like the crazies that live in the HIV.

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
ya i really hate all the hobos and crap out there, about half of those punker kids go to my school and it really pisses me off when i see them there, the cops have been out there many times undercover, and have arrested kids for underage drinking/smoking, so it seems they think the jumps are the problem, which is completely retarted

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
There are 3 ways to get inside that place...and one of them the tractor would fit no problem...too bad...i beleive this is not the first time this shyt happens!!...sucks!! kids out there are f...ing punks...some of them come out with paintball guns and point those things right at you...i had a little episode out there with one of them punks!!
also those things are like concrete, and wouldn't there be the safety issue of the tractor falling off the side because of how narrow the top ledge thing is?????

also those things are like concrete, and wouldn't there be the safety issue of the tractor falling off the side because of how narrow the top ledge thing is?????
you've obviously never seen a bulldozer at work. it would take about 3 minutes to level the place and it wouldn't drive sideways on the hill. they would go up and down and not even be anywhere near the possibility of getting stuck...

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
you've obviously never seen a bulldozer at work. it would take about 3 minutes to level the place and it wouldn't drive sideways on the hill. they would go up and down and not even be anywhere near the possibility of getting stuck...

word!! one time straight and that thing would take the whole main line in one shot!!...its sad to imagine that big ol' thing destroying those jumps!
for those who never road at Silverado cannyon road...those jumps use to be the S&M O.G. generation spot...i've seen Foster brother's,Chris Moeller and many others riding out there...a little punk a$$ kid put fire on the big sofa we had out there...results=fire dept.,police and trails getting ploud...very sad!

heks

Chimp
Oct 24, 2007
cali
the real reason silverado got plowed was development... i used to live rite by that place.. and if us three had a kid together it would take over the world... talk about unstoppable.. bwahahahahaaaa

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
i just went over to hidden valley today, that place was looking sick, apparently some of the riders kicked the smoker/drinker kids out of the bushes so hopefully that might help a bit, but in turn they trashed one of the jumps

Apr 30, 2006
I don't have it done yet, but I am Florida until next weekend, anyway. Once I have a wheel set, some old school Whoop sessions are in order.

bayernmunich

Chimp
Dec 22, 2007
West LA
hey guys, new dude here, moved to west LA (just south of west hollywood) about 2 years ago, but just recently got into riding more. I only know one other person who rides, and she goes to ucla. I want to check out kenter (if they are still up??), but I'm not too sure. later guys

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
hey guys, new dude here, moved to west LA (just south of west hollywood) about 2 years ago, but just recently got into riding more. I only know one other person who rides, and she goes to ucla. I want to check out kenter (if they are still up??), but I'm not too sure. later guys
Yes its up and running ... and its very nice...don't forget to bring your friend from UCLA with you!!!

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
That was a great session, I can't wait to go back. Who's in for a weekend session?

I only know one other person who rides, and she goes to ucla. I want to check out kenter (if they are still up??), but I'm not too sure. later guys
only newbies who bring ucla girls are allowed at kenter.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Cru, i talked to bob and he said you could borrow his azonic gravity so you could try dh and so some g runs with us if you want.

That shadow looks fvcking sick WCH

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
That thing is sweet. I need to try it out. I'm still thinking about a 20 inch, but I can't decide.

Yo, James, full suspension mtbs are kind of retarded. Tell Bob if he puts in some big x games style jumps that go almost to vert, I'll think about it.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
That thing is sweet. I need to try it out. I'm still thinking about a 20 inch, but I can't decide.

Yo, James, full suspension mtbs are kind of retarded. Tell Bob if he puts in some big x games style jumps that go almost to vert, I'll think about it.
no man, you're retarded.

sick new ride, wch!

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Does anyone have any marzocchi dirt jumper fork springs, the yellow ones, they come stock in the 05 and older dirt jumpers? I need a set for my fork really bad. Could I buy the set that you have in your dirt jumper Cru?

you're ass out. that fork doesn't even belong to jeremy anymore, it's eric's fork now.

i've known you for several months now and your bikes have been "broken" the whole time from one reason or another. now i know why mark says you need to man up and quit making excuses for everything. it really is pathetic...