Quantcast

the spot..

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
you're ass out. that fork doesn't even belong to jeremy anymore, it's eric's fork now.

i've known you for several months now and your bikes have been "broken" the whole time from one reason or another. now i know why mark says you need to man up and quit making excuses for everything. it really is pathetic...
I know my bikes break all the time, I'm a big guy and I'm hard on my bikes and i can't afford the nicest parts. I dont know how I'm making excuses, i havent been saying i'm going to hit certain jumps then backing out. I'm not asking for free parts i have the money to pay for them, guetto, I may have you order the springs, I'll let you know once i talk to marzocchi and find out what ones i need.

Does anyone want to ride dh tomorrow, WCH, R.O., anyone

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
these are the excuses i'm talking about. i weigh more than you and i'm much harder on my bikes than you and i don't have the nice stuff either...
You DON'T weigh more than me, i pieced together a set of springs and got it to work so both my bikes are rideable now, want to ride g-spot or stunt tomorrow?

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
i guess you weigh over #200 then? i might seem like a small guy, but i weigh #197....

either way, your stuff is always broken, always for a different reason. you always say your gonna be somewhere or doing something that never seems to happen because you always have another excuse..
im 230, do you want to ride tomorrow or not?

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Well, I'm off the bike for probably at least a week, hopefully less, I fvcked myself up pretty bad riding g.

WCH, you should see the new step-up line at g, it has your name written all over it. Also hows the cruiser working?

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
I'm there. Spent some time on the left side roll-in today. It's coming together. when it's done we should be able to do both lines with it.
If i can hitch a ride out there with you i can help dig but no riding

Also I talked to mark and hes finally back riding

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
R.O., how are you building the left side roll in, me and wch started digging out a pump roller after the berm awhile ago but it never got finished, I think it would be cool to have a berm to pump roller to jump.

Edit: ****, I thought we were digging tomorrow, not today, sorry guys

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
James- I'm talking about the left side roll in. It is nothing like it was. completely re-thought. Sorry I didn't get back to you today- wife is sick- so I had a short window.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
it's the same extra roll in that's been there for months. it's just finally almost rideable...
Actually, it's quite a bit different now. Jake did a lot of work to it. The berm is way flatter and wider and there is a new lip that's flatter and wider. It will def work for a line on the left and maybe the main line.

Sorry Guetto, no pics. It probably won't be ridable for another week or so. Maybe this weekend if we get some rain.