Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

A ‘transracial’ influencer has revealed they want to have a penis reduction procedure so that they look ‘100 percent Korean’, having already spent an estimated $250,000 on around 20 surgeries in a bid to look like BTS star Jimin.
Oli London, who is non-binary, has previously defended themself for identifying as Korean after telling social media followers last year that they had undergone ‘racial transitional surgery’.

1643601472029.png

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
literally, where the fuck does this go ...

I just saw footage of what's going on in Canada with the truckers fucking up the works in Ottawa. OMG thank god for strict CAN gun laws, those trucks would've been machinegunned to scrap after a day of that bullshit.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This rollercoaster... Wifey is getting edgy about the district now.

The employment attorneys are lining up at Supervisor Wise's house. The district is going to lose a lot of money over this. A recall can't go into process for 6-months (May), but the foundations are already being established.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I don’t know what’s going on here, but it sounds an awful lot like why we left Teton County Idaho so kiddo could go to school in a sane district.
It's a fucked up catch-22. The schools, if you're in the right ones, are really good. It's just that the district as a whole has become this battleground that's yanking back and forth between CoSprings and Denver. The majority of the northern 5 miles of the county is relatively moderate, with a weight left - but will vote topic depending. The southern is just Springs north. Haley and Hannah are in and routed for some of the good schools. Not surprisingly, the neighborhoods with the most money, are those with the best schools. And we fall into the mid-bottom of the feeders to those schools.