Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
As much as I want immediate action on the fuckers who toured people around the capitol prior to last Wednesday, wouldn't it be best to wait until after the 20th to reveal/go after them so that the orange shitgibbon can't pardon them?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
As much as I want immediate action on the fuckers who toured people around the capitol prior to last Wednesday, wouldn't it be best to wait until after the 20th to reveal/go after them so that the orange shitgibbon can't pardon them?
You don't have to be indicted to receive a pardon. Theoretically, Trump could be issuing them right now, except that he doesn't actually give a shit about the members of his treasonous mob.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
You don't have to be indicted to receive a pardon. Theoretically, Trump could be issuing them right now, except that he doesn't actually give a shit about the members of his treasonous mob.
well...although he probably has a decent idea who is guilty he may not know all; either way it would call additional attention to specific people to indict them (i assume they'd be publicly named if indicted?) so why run the risk?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Will be interesting to see in the coming week how many more "protests" there will be and what percentage of people will violate their own rights and wear a mask.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Will be interesting to see in the coming week how many more "protests" there will be and what percentage of people will violate their own rights and wear a mask.
And how many of said protests will lead to white people/Republicans/"protestors"/rioters being arrested on the spot vs. being tracked down after the fact.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And how many of said protests will lead to white people/Republicans/"protestors"/rioters being arrested on the spot vs. being tracked down after the fact.

Well most groups are declaring they will be armed. Not a lot of different directions that can go if people decide to misbehave.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I know a couple local PD that are also Guard. One could hope it's that and he's not a supporter of the idiot brigade.

Hope was the last guy.

Now we do patriotism.

former military-check
Cop-check
current national guard-check

If he hadn't just been arrested, likely deployed to the capitol right now-check

I'm sure he's the only one though.
-Signed, Naivete

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How the rioters who stormed the Capitol came dangerously close to Pence
By Ashley Parker, Carol D. Leonnig, Paul Kane and Emma Brown

Man, if they overlapped in time it would have been a fucking bloodbath. USSS would have wiped out the first wave of people breaching and likely the live weapons/defend the building at all costs order would have gone out. I expect all* officers in the building would have started wiping people out.