Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You can see the third reich forming before your very eyes.

This is the problem with our overly funded, horrendously bloated "law enforcement". None of the sentences handed down in this thread change any of it. It keeps happening......and is growing. None of these fucks at that gathering will ever face consequences but the idiots they fool into doing their bidding...see above.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They are American?
Let me refresh you with an excerpt from a book you may have heard off calle billionaire wilderness regarding how 'normal' the people in the yellowstone club are.

Over and over again, I was surprised to hear the same refrain, no matter what member or employee I was talking to: The club is special because the people are so “normal” here. Contrary to popular stereotypes, they wanted me to know that money hadn’t turned them into out-of-touch monsters. Over and over again, I heard: we’re just “normal” people who need (and especially deserve) somewhere nice to relax.

Longtime members Sharon and Tom Hayes—private equity financiers from California—spoke with me at length, mostly aiming to demonstrate to me the fundamental “normalcy” inherent to club culture, which applies to all members, whether one is a CEO, a celebrity, or just a financier. Tom excitedly told me two stories.

The first was the time he saw a nationally famous club member setting his ego aside. “There he was, bent over on one knee, tying his own kid’s shoe. Not his nanny nearby, but himself. It was unbelievable to see.” T

Because raising your own child by doing the shit that entails makes you just so normal™

There's a yellowstone club light here. They have their own ski lift into northstar. Every one of those motherfuckers has the first thing out of their mouth what they wear (jeans/t-shirt) as if that means something.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Let me refresh you with an excerpt from a book you may have heard off calle billionaire wilderness regarding how 'normal' the people in the yellowstone club are.

Over and over again, I was surprised to hear the same refrain, no matter what member or employee I was talking to: The club is special because the people are so “normal” here. Contrary to popular stereotypes, they wanted me to know that money hadn’t turned them into out-of-touch monsters. Over and over again, I heard: we’re just “normal” people who need (and especially deserve) somewhere nice to relax.

Longtime members Sharon and Tom Hayes—private equity financiers from California—spoke with me at length, mostly aiming to demonstrate to me the fundamental “normalcy” inherent to club culture, which applies to all members, whether one is a CEO, a celebrity, or just a financier. Tom excitedly told me two stories.

The first was the time he saw a nationally famous club member setting his ego aside. “There he was, bent over on one knee, tying his own kid’s shoe. Not his nanny nearby, but himself. It was unbelievable to see.” T

Because raising your own child by doing the shit that entails makes you just so normal™

There's a yellowstone club light here. They have their own ski lift into northstar. Every one of those motherfuckers has the first thing out of their mouth what they wear (jeans/t-shirt) as if that means something.
"just a financier."

:rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Always with the projection... :rolleyes:

"But Lake and others in the GOP have claimed the issues effectively amounted to voter disenfranchisement"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The House Jan 6 Committee has unanimously voted to recommend criminal referrals of former president Donald Trump for the criminal charges of:
  1. Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
  2. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
  3. Conspiracy to Make a False Statement
  4. "Incite," "Assist" or "Aid or Comfort" an Insurrection
In addition to the unprecedent criminal referral of a former president, the Jan 6 Committee has also referred to the Justice department for prosecution:
  • Mark Meadows
  • Rudy Giuliani
  • John Eastman
  • Jeffrey Clark
  • Kenneth Chesebro
And to the Ethics Committee for sanctions over failing to comply with subpoenas:
  • House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy
  • Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  • Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona

That's a lot of witches.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
The House Jan 6 Committee has unanimously voted to recommend criminal referrals of former president Donald Trump for the criminal charges of:
  1. Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
  2. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
  3. Conspiracy to Make a False Statement
  4. "Incite," "Assist" or "Aid or Comfort" an Insurrection
In addition to the unprecedent criminal referral of a former president, the Jan 6 Committee has also referred to the Justice department for prosecution:
  • Mark Meadows
  • Rudy Giuliani
  • John Eastman
  • Jeffrey Clark
  • Kenneth Chesebro
And to the Ethics Committee for sanctions over failing to comply with subpoenas:
  • House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy
  • Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  • Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona

That's a lot of witches.
And what do you burn aside from witches?