Quantcast

This is what's right with The Industry®

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Too progressive
Subjective nah?

Could be wrong but I was under the impression the Capra frame had become progressively less progressive with each new progression ? One of the biggest draws to the 1st gen being it's super progressive curve. Guess that's out of "fashion" now too then?

Fuck mountainbiking

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Subjective nah?

Could be wrong but I was under the impression the Capra frame had become progressively less progressive with each new progression ? One of the biggest draws to the 1st gen being it's super progressive curve. Guess that's out of "fashion" now too then?

Fuck mountainbiking
I digress

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
No industry dream truely dies. Just burried alive to be dug up at a future date with new words and a massively increased price tag

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
was that a thing?

kinda hard to do with insistence on air springs

"next year's model is truly coil-like, now taking deposits!" :rofl:
Air suspension has really come a long way since its inception, and this latest iteration finally cracks the code and feels like a coil

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Subjective nah?

Fuck mountainbiking
Yes Gary. That was an opinion. Should I add "In my opinion" like a middle schooler so you realize it's an opinion? Also fuck mountain biking? Take a chil pill. Nothing horrible is happening so why do you insist on being so angry. People are allowed to have a different opinion than you Gary without it being called fashion. Just because you're a pathological contrarian doesn't mean everyone who agrees with the "mainstream" is blindly following fashion.

As for the bike - they are still much more progressive than 90% of the frames on the market. Sure it's less progressive but after trying one with an Air Shock I'd not ride it with one and honestly most current gen capra owners I've met agree but yes actual owners are wrong and fall to fashion. Random salty dude knows better because... well we don't know since your info seems to be based on "well YT promised it's less progressive". Such a well informed opinion Gary. You did your research.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yes Gary. That was an opinion. Should I add "In my opinion" like a middle schooler so you realize it's an opinion? Also fuck mountain biking? Take a chil pill. Nothing horrible is happening so why do you insist on being so angry. Also eat a dick for dismissing any opinion you don't agree with as "fashion". People are allowed to have a different opinion than you Gary. Just because you're a pathological contrarian doesn't mean everyone who agrees with the "mainstream" is blindly following fashion.

As for the bike - they are still much more progressive than 90% of the frames on the market. Sure it's less progressive but after trying one with an Air Shock I'd not ride it with one and honestly most current gen capra owners I've met agree but yes actual owners are wrong and fall to fashion. Random salty dude knows better because... well we don't know since your info seems to be based on "well YT promised it's less progressive". Such a well informed opinion Gary. You did your research.

Also please learn to respond to people in a calm manner.
He's a cyclist, not a mountainbiker. He made that pretty clear recently.

You know how uptight they get. I mean he literally says he wears a skirt, no wonder so much gets up in there.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
He's a cyclist, not a mountainbiker. He made that pretty clear recently.

You know how uptight they get. I mean he literally says he wears a skirt, no wonder so much gets up in there.
Is it one of those biker short skirts that are all the rage right now? He seems too anti fashion for that but dunno... You have to do your pilates in something

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Norbs. Calm doon.

Simply re introducing "personal preference" to the discussion

If you see anger in that. Probably stay safely tucked up in bed after sunset.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yes Gary. That was an opinion. Should I add "In my opinion" like a middle schooler so you realize it's an opinion? Also fuck mountain biking? Take a chil pill. Nothing horrible is happening so why do you insist on being so angry. People are allowed to have a different opinion than you Gary without it being called fashion. Just because you're a pathological contrarian doesn't mean everyone who agrees with the "mainstream" is blindly following fashion.

What happens when two salty dudes collide?

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
I have worn my full face Leatt Gravity 1.0 helmet (their cheapest full face) on 30km xc rides in 25C weather and I can say that the ventilation is great, it does not move at all even if it doesn't squeeze my cheeks like most other helmets, the liner is removable and it was cheap. My Leatt 3DF 6.0 knee pads have been perfect for a few seasons too, not too warm, no chafing, no lowering, no stretching, etc. I just bought one of their waterproof riding jackets and it's cleverly designed, seems really durable and fits better than anything else I've tried. Plus all of those things were available in black, but they also have funky colors for those who want to stand out.

For me, Leatt in general is something that's right in the industry, their crash replacement program adds on that.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Smith Chromapop lenses. Finally gave up on my hate of tints and ran some. Good in full sun, somehow better than clears in the clouds and trees. Witchcraft