Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
because they are a party without a platform, without even ideas other than white supremacy

Like literally the last RNC convention, they had zero policy agendas
Their whole regular platform is a really hard sell for those who live on wages.
Gotta throw in something for those blue worker votes.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Their whole regular platform is a really hard sell for those who live on wages.
Gotta throw in something for those blue worker votes.
In a nutshell

It's the same thing ronald reagan got started in its modern form here in the 80s

A much more overt system of convincing poor people that 1) they'll be rich one day so you have to support rich people since you'll be one soon and 2) the only thing holding you back is your fellow citizens who are different than you

a story as old as humanity, this is just the current version

Most countries have in their more recent history a battle with this kind of shit. We don't. Not with anything other than anti-black racism in the south. And even there revisionist history won't allow people to know what really happened. We're headed for collapse. And it's going to be so much worse when it happens here because what we do echoes globally in a way few nations do.

In a nutshell

It's the same thing ronald reagan got started in its modern form here in the 80s

A much more overt system of convincing poor people that 1) they'll be rich one day so you have to support rich people since you'll be one soon and 2) the only thing holding you back is your fellow citizens who are different than you

Most countries have in their more recent history a battle with this kind of shit. We don't. Not with anything other than anti-black racism in the south. And even there revisionist history won't allow people to know what really happened. We're headed for collapse. And it's going to be so much worse when it happens here because what we do echoes globally in a way few nations do.
Anti-black racism is not limited to the south.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
In a nutshell

The only positive is that the longer y’all act like dicks the more people come to realise just how fucked up it all is and the echoes get lesser and lesser.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Let’s see just how inequitable your justice* system is.

*t+Cs apply. Some justice may be unavailable in your area. Some justice may require financial or political costs out of the reach of most. Justice may be delayed, withheld or otherwise frustrated. Technical justice may be unavailable.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
samesies

I was in an ohv staging area and as I was changing clothes in the bed of my truck, 5 side by sides pull in, one does a donut kicking up an ungodly amount of dust and pulls in right next to me. Literally every single vehicle had some version of 'fuck joe biden/team brandon etc' flag flapping around above them.

I asked the dude if they all fucked joe biden at once gang bang style or took their turns and did it tenderly out of respect for the elderly.

.......open mouth stare............

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
samesies

I was in an ohv staging area and as I was changing clothes in the bed of my truck, 5 side by sides pull in, one does a donut kicking up an ungodly amount of dust and pulls in right next to me. Literally every single vehicle had some version of 'fuck joe biden/team brandon etc' flag flapping around above them.

I asked the dude if they all fucked joe biden at once gang bang style or took their turns and did it tenderly out of respect for the elderly.

.......open mouth stare............

Side by sides, the Rascal scooters of the offroad world.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Side by sides, the Rascal scooters of the offroad world.
from mountainbiking to snowmobiling to dirtbiking, I have a a tremendous understanding and distaste for the annoying rich karens that rule the world for the wealthy chosen hiking peoples.......

but got damn side by sides gonna fuck it up for the rest of us......

The amount of dipshit golf cart stuffing going on on singletrack trails here in burn scars. I'm about ready to speak to a manager. Nah just kidding, I fucking hate managers. But I definitely will bitch about it online!

There's a guy I met recently named Todd Romano who would occasionally show up racing DH sponsored by specialized like 20 years ago. I recognized his name when he said it. I met him dirtbiking but he builds custom golf cart kits for baja racing and makes really good money doing it. I few whiskeys deep and as someone who mountainbikes well, dirtbikes well, and knows skill, even someone making bank off of them stared off into the distance and just had to admit "we're putting a lot of morons who shouldn't be out there on the ground". He secretly calls his business "NSR" No skills required.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
from mountainbiking to snowmobiling to dirtbiking, I have a a tremendous understanding and distaste for the annoying rich karens that rule the world for the wealthy chosen hiking peoples.......

but got damn side by sides gonna fuck it up for the rest of us......

The amount of dipshit golf cart stuffing going on on singletrack trails here in burn scars. I'm about ready to speak to a manager. Nah just kidding, I fucking hate managers. But I definitely will bitch about it online!

There's a guy I met recently named Todd Romano who would occasionally show up racing DH sponsored by specialized like 20 years ago. I recognized his name when he said it. I met him dirtbiking but he builds custom golf cart kits for baja racing and makes really good money doing it. I few whiskeys deep and as someone who mountainbikes well, dirtbikes well, and knows skill, even someone making bank off of them stared off into the distance and just had to admit "we're putting a lot of morons who shouldn't be out there on the ground". He secretly calls his business "NSR" No skills required.

Yeah no machine to build, no trails to build, no skills required. The only required investment is signing the 12.9 APR loan.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am reminded of the job offer I declined because I didn't trust the hiring manager. He owned a tri-bike and a side by side.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Look man, even I can understand the appeal of a side by side but.........whoa

I'd alert the neighborhood church groups about that one

View attachment 171901
About 10 years ago I found myself staying with some folks who were squatting in an oceanside mansion on Maui who ran a sham rental business as a laundering front for their weed growing operation. Was offered anything from their selection of scooters and Can Am Spiders. I chose a scooter.

1644816554272.png