mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
."If Trump takes the Fifth, it can be used against him in the civil case being developed by the New York Attorney General," former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti tweeted. "If Trump doesn't take the Fifth, the Manhattan DA can use his words against him. He's between a rock and a hard place."

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
anyone wanna bet that the second he thinks he'll actually be indicted he'll be on the first flight to Moscow?
Yes, there's no way he would survive in Moscow. Cuba or Venezuela would be closer to his style.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
supreme court rejects t's appeals for his nat'l archives dox to remain private, with none dissenting.

warm up the jet! warm up the jet! And yeah Venezuela or Turkey. Or Saudi Arabia or UAE?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
'I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius."'

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Kinda cracks me up everyone here is still fixated on Trump. He's been out of office for over a year now, and you all have your president of choice running the show. You do realize the mainstream media keeps the Trump train going because the media is trying to detract from the bang up job Brandon is doing. The direction this country is headed is all on Biden's watch, but then again this is what you voted for so I assume you're all satisfied with all his accomplishments in only 13 short months in office. Hard to believe we still get another 3 years of this! I can see the RM circlejerk forming all in excitement as what Biden has in store for us next?!

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Kinda cracks me up everyone here is still fixated on Trump. He's been out of office for over a year now, and you all have your president of choice running the show. You do realize the mainstream media keeps the Trump train going because the media is trying to detract from the bang up job Brandon is doing. The direction this country is headed is all on Biden's watch, but then again this is what you voted for so I assume you're all satisfied with all his accomplishments in only 13 short months in office. Hard to believe we still get another 3 years of this! I can see the RM circlejerk forming all in excitement as what Biden has in store for us next?!

Fuck.
Were you born this stupid or did you have to practice?
I'm done, just can't take it anymore.
On ignore.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
LOL

"I think what tv tells me therefore everyone else must think what tv tells them"

what fundamental changes has biden instituted that differ from the trump administration?

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Trump over here sucking Russian and Chinese schlong.

How many years has it taken Russia to plan this invasion? Me thinks this all started before Biden was elected...

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

How many years has it taken Russia to plan this invasion? Me thinks this all started before Biden was elected...
Russia has been stealing it's neighbours land for years one way or another.
Georgian farmers know well the Russian trick of timing their moving of border fencing to the farmers routine. He comes back to harvest and half his field is gone behind the new fenceline.

Ukraine should never have made the deal to give up its nukes. Russia said it would forever respect its borders. Ya, no.
This is more about an international flex and wagging the dog.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

possibly related.......

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
early days!

Fundamental, operational changes and priorities in the way american gov't operates under biden......has not changed one bit.

Except for more oil drillin' and cop fundin'

Only difference is the fascists don't feel openly empowered in public. Now it's rich white liberals complaining about the unsightly homeless problem outside their penthouses we have to listen to.