Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Really, it should. If we are to have anything like rational and civil discourse, it ought to be Mr. Trump, Ms. Cortez, whatever is appropriate. It's sort of peculiar, show respect to even those one disrespects.

My reaction in great part to the terminology you chose above had not so much to do with politics as it did with grotesque sexism.

Whatever we're discussing, it'd help us to remain polite.
You know... you're right, JBP.

I would like to respectfully suggest that Mr. HCM should FUCK RIGHT OFF.

:mad:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Second.

There should be no room in civilized society (or Ridemonkey even!) for fascist apologists. Do not normalize this mans ideology by acting as if it's just a difference of opinion on policy matters.
I also hope twitter gets run into the ground legally as an accessory to what happened today.

what were you just saying about me? :rofl:

Anyway, conference call with the comrades in an hour. Nick's bringing the arms.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"genocidal piece of shit nazi"

Just like Herr President

He was chancellor at the time that someone should have chopped his head off. But people you know.....'respected the office'

You'll have to pardon me for not respecting the titles of people who create concentration camps.
No, not like Herr President. "Mr. Trump" eliminates the position title. It is the term that would be used in court should we imprison the seditious buffoon.