Quantcast

Vallnord DHI 2013...

Tomasis

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Scotland
tweak it to Chaplin's one and it will be faster due coeficient

btw moustache is needed as it gives more stability changing bike direction.

Last edited:

Tomasis

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Scotland
eyebrows are far placed from each other. It might give hint why Hill is legendary now as it gives 100x more stability. He is cheating!!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
they're showing 4x instead of the top ****ing 6 7 riders in a sport that is way the **** bigger? after people have been watching for 2 hours waiting for precisely this part? I'm 100% willing to bet that more people will be incredibly pissed off about this decision then happy about it.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
didn't they say they'd be back at 18:00 local time? that's only 20 minutes...

Drth Vadr

Monkey
Oct 5, 2011
Red Bull TV sucks A$$, If its not working it is over heating my labtop after 2 minutes.

Last edited:

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I always like seeing a new winner, I would not have guesses Remi was next in line though.

DH Dad

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
MA
I always like seeing a new winner, I would not have guesses Remi was next in line though.
That was an awesome run by Remi, MSA next, isn't that the last place Hill won at? I may need to plan a road trip. Anyone been to MSA? Is it easy to park a small camper somewhere like I did last year at Windham?

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Awesome Hill is back on the top 3 spot on the podium,Remi's run was awesome taking lines no one did for taking the win:thumb:

Cam Cole's crash was just scary as hell,hope he will have a speedy recovery.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Red Bull TV sucks A$$, If its not working it is over heating my labtop after 2 minutes.
thanks to redbull for offering this service for free! great coverage as always and the ~20 minute break wasn't the end of the world.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
thanks to redbull for offering this service for free! great coverage as always and the ~20 minute break wasn't the end of the world.
My thoughts exactly. I was pissed at first but when I figured out it was only 20 mins it gave me time to take a dump and get another cup of coffee. I purposely didn't check this forum, live timing or any other sites so when the broadcast came back on it was still suspenseful.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
I think this is the first DH men's WC win on air suspension, on one of the gnarliest tracks of the year and on one of the longest tracks of the year.

Just thought it worth pointing out to air suspension naysayers ;)