Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
well if his DH speed indicates his agility he is closer to a sloth :blah:
I could feel the sizzle ON THAT BURN... Wow N* this summer is gonna be intense... the dirty souf respect crew is coming out... vv, chico, dexter, montashu... we should bust a fatty train

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
I could feel the sizzle ON THAT BURN... Wow N* this summer is gonna be intense... the dirty souf respect crew is coming out... vv, chico, dexter, montashu... we should bust a fatty train

im up front, if not ill be covered in dust from slow people :dead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The Kadvang said:
I am so down. Oh, and Montashu, I'm sorry to say this, but I think you will get served something harsh by Chico.

Werd.........I'll be the kid on the soul riding with brass knuckles on :sneaky:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
what about ben, i bet hes faster than you, dont worry youve got us all beat in the hoarding money category :sneaky:
asshole :p ... im deece... if only i was as good at riding bikes as i am at being stingy

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
H311AR3SP3CT for the shot in Dirtrag T. Got a copy tonight, lookin' good! Hope to see you dudes back up at Snowshoe next year. :thumb:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I dunno what happened over the past 4 days, and I'm too lazy to read it all, but all i gotta say is... I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dexterq20 said:
I dunno what happened over the past 4 days, and I'm too lazy to read it all, but all i gotta say is... I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!
If you're not too busy trying to catch up on RM.... go look at the DH forum on mtbr and read the top 15 threads. THE funniest stuff ever posted by the RESPECT Crew members. :p

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
mtnbkr4235 said:
If you're not too busy trying to catch up on RM.... go look at the DH forum on mtbr and read the top 15 threads. THE funniest stuff ever posted by the RESPECT Crew members. :p
Meh, I ain't a real MTBR fan. Maybe if I get really bored this evening... :p

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dexterq20 said:
Meh, I ain't a real MTBR fan. Maybe if I get really bored this evening... :p
Trust me, its worth atleast glancing at. They did such a nice job I bet that atleast 20-40 people on the site decide they want to stop regularily going to mtbr.

Status
Not open for further replies.