Not open for further replies.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
xbluethunderx said:
nine toe five?

"Illiteracy rates skyrocketed today..."
That damn kid is bringing down the average test scores in the 9 TWO 5 area code. I blame him.

But I found South Park very entertaining tonite. :thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
DAMMIT!!!

It's 6:20ish here and of course I always just get online a bit before going to school....I come on here, and in my email is the snow update for my favorite resorts, and Breckenridge has........12 inches of pow and I can't go!!! laskdnhgaioufhgo;ang;hgo[aihgo;gopwqejfoq;waijf (That's my anger expressed by banging on the keyboard)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Hey Danny, do you realize you have more than 215 posts in this thread? That's just straight-up rikockulous.

EDIT: I also just set you up for post # 1900.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
COmtbiker12 said:
DAMMIT!!!

It's 6:20ish here and of course I always just get online a bit before going to school....I come on here, and in my email is the snow update for my favorite resorts, and Breckenridge has........12 inches of pow and I can't go!!! laskdnhgaioufhgo;ang;hgo[aihgo;gopwqejfoq;waijf (That's my anger expressed by banging on the keyboard)
It's supposed to reach 60 degrees on saturday! Trails should finally be dry! Summer is almost here!!! If onyl I had a bike to ride... :mad: laskdnhgaioufhgo;ang;hgo[aihgo;gopwqejfoq;waijf

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
aint free if ya have ta buy something for it. too bad i dont need a rear tire though or id do it. i dont run maxxis in the front.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
WheelieMan said:
It's supposed to reach 60 degrees on saturday! Trails should finally be dry! Summer is almost here!!! If onyl I had a bike to ride... :mad: laskdnhgaioufhgo;ang;hgo[aihgo;gopwqejfoq;waijf
I've got like 3 bikes, not all simultaneously working YET. And another super cool fork coming soon, even though I really don't have a bike to put it on. :p

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
COmtbiker12 said:
I've got like 3 bikes, not all simultaneously working YET. And another super cool fork coming soon, even though I really don't have a bike to put it on. :p
Enlighten me... what bikes do you own and what fork are you getting?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20: i am honestly impressed by your online wit and humor, along with your ability to consistenly express yourself clearly

I jock ALL the eBitchez.

I love you dex*

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dexterq20 said:
Enlighten me... what bikes do you own and what fork are you getting?
Currently I own-

2004 TransGold V-10
-02 Shiver
-XTR drivetrain
-E.13
-Hadley/Rhynolites
-Holzfellers
-Shorty stem
-Pig set
-Major bling parts
-Hayes Mag/HFX9

2004 Black Soul Cycles Titan
-Instigator Rigid Fork (4" fixed suspension)
-XT Crank/bb
-Hayes HMX2
-Pig set
-Green Doublewide Rear
-Handbuilt Veulta Excalibur Front
-Azonic Fusion pedals

Maxxis treads on all

Also...
2003 Trek 820
-Ghetto stock setup

Getting....
2003 Monster T in a trade

Soon to get bikes....
2005 ADR Cycles 4x FS bike
-potentially Fox 36

2005 Soul Cycles FR FS frame/ADR Cycles DH frame..... not sure if either of those will be added at this time.

Potentially planning on getting a DH40 for the V-10 next summer if I have the cash. I like getting cost pricing. :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
So I just got an 85% on a research paper that took me 2 hrs to write, even though I'd had the assignment for over a month. Me = stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.