Quantcast

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Originally posted by NoRoadtrippin
ill go up to TPM and get us some stickers printed up next week for all our bikes, you guys lemme know how many and ill go get some and we can just figure something on some cash or whatever....we'll hook it up

RESPECT
Yeah, I'm in too. For now, RESPECT is being added to my bike by the way of stickers from a mini cooper add.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by NoRoadtrippin
ill go up to TPM and get us some stickers printed up next week for all our bikes, you guys lemme know how many and ill go get some and we can just figure something on some cash or whatever....we'll hook it up

RESPECT
me too, DRB is sending me 1 RESPECT sticker free of charge, what a very RESPECTFUL member of the cult. Thanks

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by derekpearson
as the respectographer I will not only need one for my bike, but one for my camera bag and laptop as well
Andrew, James....

Looks like I'm going to get semi-sponsored by a frame company and will be getting discounts on frames. They asked me if I have a team/crew name for me and my riding buddies so I requested that we be called the "Colorado Respecters". :D Maybe I can get some custom decals with that on it in the coming weeks/months. That would be dope.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by mtnbkr4235
Andrew, James....

Looks like I'm going to get semi-sponsored by a frame company and will be getting discounts on frames. They asked me if I have a team/crew name for me and my riding buddies so I requested that we be called the "Colorado Respecters". :D Maybe I can get some custom decals with that on it in the coming weeks/months. That would be dope.
SWEET

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Andrew, James....

very cool. Nice work on gettin sponsored.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Andrew, James....

Who are you getting sponsored by? Respectful work

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by Cancer Dragon
Who are you getting sponsored by? Respectful work
Not really a full sponsorship, but gonna be with Soul Cycles. More getting discounts from companies and stuff from them and advertising them...

Earlier this evening I respectfully BLEW UP MY BRAND NEW SHOCK!!!!!

I have had this shock for about three weeks. It was an '04 Fox vanilla R pro pedal. I hit this drop...

And I thopught I just bottomed out. I heard what I thought was tire rub. I said 'One of these times I'm really gonna crash off that...Did I bottom out?'

I look at the shock and drips are coming out. I check my helmet for sweat dripping out and nothing. "Where the hell is that coming from,? AWWWW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ I blew out my shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-from the peanut gallery-

"Isn't that the shock you just bought?"

"Yes"

"That's what you get for riding it over it's limits"

"It's DESIGNED for this!!!!!!!!!!!It came of an SX!!!!"

I am sooooo pissed.

Fox better take care of this.

Respectfully-

JET

PS The drop is about 5 feet -give or take- I landed on the back wheel kind of hard. Not hard enough to do serious damge though. I have done this drop a hundred times on the air shock that came on the bike.

Attachments

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by jet
Earlier this evening I respectfully BLEW UP MY BRAND NEW SHOCK!!!!!

I have had this shock for about three weeks. It was an '04 Fox vanilla R pro pedal. I hit this drop...

And I thopught I just bottomed out. I heard what I thought was tire rub. I said 'One of these times I'm really gonna crash off that...Did I bottom out?'

I look at the shock and drips are coming out. I check my helmet for sweat dripping out and nothing. "Where the hell is that coming from,? AWWWW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ I blew out my shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-from the peanut gallery-

"Isn't that the shock you just bought?"

"Yes"

"That's what you get for riding it over it's limits"

"It's DESIGNED for this!!!!!!!!!!!It came of an SX!!!!"

I am sooooo pissed.

Fox better take care of this.

Respectfully-

JET

PS The drop is about 5 feet -give or take- I landed on the back wheel kind of hard. Not hard enough to do serious damge though. I have done this drop a hundred times on the air shock that came on the bike.

Fox is not properly RESPECTING Jet. This is unacceptable. The RESPECT shoe is pissed and looking to kick some a$$. The peanut gallery better watch its step to...... it don't want none of the RESPECT shoe.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
How does one go about joining this humble posse of monkeys obessed with a seven letter word? My ferret is VERY interested.

:think:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
How does one go about joining this humble posse of monkeys obessed with a seven letter word? My ferret is VERY interested.

My roommate in college had a ferret. His name was Bob. Bob liked to get stoned. Bob crawled in the dishwasher one day.... no one noticed.... Bob isn't with us anymore. Neither is the dishwasher.

RESPECT.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
So tonight, Matt and I are at the dirt jumps with the Respect Kids
riding and having fun. T-pirate is flying the cape through the jumps. All of a sudden a chickmobile pulls up in the parking lot,
top down, filled with teeny chicks.
So, T-pirate and CC walk over to them to spit game.
And what do I notice?
Did T-pirate ditch the Respect cape, so he could talk to the girlies?
Oh no, he draped the cape through the whole conversation.
Yep that's right. The cape was represented.
RESPECT.
;)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by Jeremy R
riding and having fun. T-pirate is flying the cape through the jumps. All of a sudden a chickmobile pulls up in the parking lot,
And what do I notice?
RESPECT.
;)
DAMN STRAIGHT YO! REPRESENT THE RESPECT CREW!!!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Did Bob learn RESPECT in the dishwasher? I have a sneaking suspicion that "dishwasher" is just a code name for the secret RESPECT lair.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Did Bob learn RESPECT in the dishwasher? I have a sneaking suspicion that "dishwasher" is just a code name for the secret RESPECT lair.
No Bob learned that the washer bar and drying cycle in the dishwasher will flat shread and bake a ferret into an unrecognizable bloody mess. That's what Bob learned. Then Bob's owner learned how much a new dishwasher costs. Then we learned that Sears won't take away a dishwasher with baked on ferret guts in it. (that look was pretty freakin' good)

The G-Vegas crew will RESPECT the next part. So that dishwasher got thrown off Paris Mountain. Right over TKE (not those wuss bag KAs) rock.

So in the end the dishwasher got RESPECTED. Bob got... well Bob got dead.

So before the RESPECT shoe comes looking for you after Fox and the peanut gallery, you my oh so cleaver friend better step off.

RESPECT.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
And what do I notice?
RESPECT.
;)
T-Pirate and CuriousCaptain01 are too cool for school.

They are straight representin' RESPECT. WERD my brothers.

So Jeremy R were ya'll playing the dirty 'ole men??? RESPECT teeny chicks.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Originally posted by DRB
So Jeremy R were ya'll playing the dirty 'ole men??? RESPECT teeny chicks.
No, I have too much RESPECT for that.
I can't pull off the DOM thing.
Feels a little too Michael Jacksony
And that's just ignorant, oh no, thats ignorant.:)

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I wonder if the same would happen to the infamous cape if it went into a dishwasher.

Was the ferret teaching RESPECT at the expense of his own life? Brave little ferret... :dead:

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
And what do I notice?
RESPECT.
;)
hahaha. The teeny chicks we're lovin the respect cape.. i asked one of them about it this morning and she thought it was really funny.

RESPECT

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California

You are now invited to join the RESPECT cult. Your ferret and you. T-Pirate will handle your name and your Respect #.