Quantcast

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
thats sucks about the lack of RESPECT with that dude. but it seems the cops showed him.

tonight a tornado touched down in rochester. there was no respect.:(

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
haha, you have to RESPECT Kadvang's (sp?) helmet in that pic. Looks like an old 70's styrofoam shell or one of them speed helmets for the TDF time trials :D

Edit:

Note: If it is one of those helmets, then I RESPECT you for having enough RESPECT for yourself to wear one. I wish I had that kind of RESPECT for myself and my riding...

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Bldr_Freerider you are invited into the RESPECT clique. For your great RESPECT helmet.

chicodude01 you are invited also because of your general RESPECT. Keeping it alive.

T-pirate will get you both names and # if want be.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
So what's the catch. Who do I kill, can i eat a live goldfish? Also being a Rodney Dangerfield fan i think i should have automatic acceptance. After all Dangerfield is the king of RESPECT!

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by Lexx D
So what's the catch. Who do I kill, can i eat a live goldfish? Also being a Rodney Dangerfield fan i think i should have automatic acceptance. After all Dangerfield is the king of RESPECT!
no catch you are invited to join RESPECT also.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Thank you, T-pirate I RESPECT your choice to accept me into the cult. I have already began to spread RESPECT across the land. If only I could figure out how to make a living with RESPECT?

i now see el loco gringo has taken my #23 status. I RESPECT his choice. I have given myself #24 to be fair

J

JRB

Originally posted by Lexx D
Thank you, T-pirate I RESPECT your choice to accept me into the cult. I have already began to spread RESPECT across the land. If only I could figure out how to make a living with RESPECT?

i now see el loco gringo has taken my #23 status. I RESPECT his choice. I have given myself #24 to be fair
Sorry bro - i didn't keep track and they told me I was #23 - RESPECTor of dog houses. I can change. After all, RESPECT is all about change.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by loco-gringo
Sorry bro - i didn't keep track and they told me I was #23 - RESPECTor of dog houses. I can change. After all, RESPECT is all about change.
Thanx for the RESPECT but i'm 24 so it's fitting. You did RESPECT that dog house so you deserve it. Spread RESPECT across the land:D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
(old news i'm sure) I was at da book stow da uder day, whadda ya noe! I seen da G-Vegas S.C. boyz respectin' the $hizzle out of dirt rag! I noed I rekanized dat big hit.

Good Job:thumb:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by punkassean
(old news i'm sure) I was at da book stow da uder day, whadda ya noe! I seen da G-Vegas S.C. boyz respectin' the $hizzle out of dirt rag! I noed I rekanized dat big hit.

Good Job:thumb:
yeah T-Pirate got his pictures in it, and brad(CancerDragon) is on the cover, and a picture of me on the inside, with a short article on us. Pretty cool stuff.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
you are now invited into the RESPECT cape cult,

T-Pirate will get you a name and member # if you accept.
i accept. now i be RESPECTIN the cape while wearin the cape. chime in T.