Quantcast

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
I don't suppose y'all would be interested in letting me in on this R3SP3CT! madness? If so, there will be some R3SP3CTIN' goin on at the mountain states cup this year.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by T0mo
I don't suppose y'all would be interested in letting me in on this R3SP3CT! madness? If so, there will be some R3SP3CTIN' goin on at the mountain states cup this year.
sure why not, we are open to all, You are invited in.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey we need to be bustin out some RESPECT capes at MSC this summer. Hopefully at AngelFire even. :D

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
you know what? I am running the park ave bike shop XC race series this month. 5 races.

each one, respect capes..... oh yes..:D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
hell yeah! Angel fire would be a good raco to start with I think.
yea man, so how should we do it? half/quarter of a white sheet with RESPECT written in sharpie on it? possibly with our number/title below it?

Will MSC even allow this? :p

I have not been in the lounge in forever.... but i like what i see. I wish to join this cult of respectage!!!!! Athough it was not marked with respect... i have just retuned from jumping of a tall object wearing a cape. Dont ask about my motives.

RESPECT to the starters of the cult of RESPECT!

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
Originally posted by where_am_i?
Athough it was not marked with respect... i have just retuned from jumping of a tall object wearing a cape. Dont ask about my motives

excelent work scott, you wanna ride (shuttle) up here today? We'll probably head out around 9:30 - 10:00

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
I have not been in the lounge in forever.... but i like what i see. I wish to join this cult of respectage!!!!! Athough it was not marked with respect... i have just retuned from jumping of a tall object wearing a cape. Dont ask about my motives.

wearing a cape alone gets you in... You are now invited into the R3SP3CT cult, and thanks for paying homage to the R3SP3CT starters.

T-Pirate will get you a name and #

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by mtnbkr4235
yea man, so how should we do it? half/quarter of a white sheet with RESPECT written in sharpie on it? possibly with our number/title below it?

Will MSC even allow this? :p
While sharpies are great for emergency respecticide such as writing RESPECT on signs and stuff, if you have any time to prepare I strongly suggest gold spray paint. Its good stuff. My pillowcase cape is sharpie though.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC

RESPECT cape cult member #29, fellow cape wearer.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by punkassean
Ito, where'd you go to in Coe? It must have been hotter 'en 'ell out there! I glad you made it back alive.:D
Manzanita camp the first night, down to China Hole(I am in love with this spot), through the Narrows, along the most beautiful creek/valley area I've been in, ended up camping near Schafer Corral(6am climb up to Eagle Pine!), hiked the next day to poverty flats(campsite #1).....it was roasting, I've never hiked in such hot weather, hiked back into headquarters today. We all made it back alive...some more so than others :) . I'll be back!.....I now return you to the previously scheduled RESPECTing.

The Ito

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
China hole is actually named after Chinese immigrant farmworkers ( not red-light district ghetto slang secret code for asian tail )who used to go there to relax after a hard days work. Having been there a few times I can see why, it is a sweet lush creek area with some cool pool/swimming holes. Not far downstream are some old hot springs that were also frequented by the Chinese immigrants. Pretty cool stuff....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Originally posted by T-Pirate
While sharpies are great for emergency respecticide such as writing RESPECT on signs and stuff, if you have any time to prepare I strongly suggest gold spray paint. Its good stuff. My pillowcase cape is sharpie though.
I've noticed the gold doesn't show up very well. Perhaps a nice blood red?

My homegrown already has the blinginess on the headtube and seat tube :cool:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
I've noticed the gold doesn't show up very well. Perhaps a nice blood red?

My homegrown already has the blinginess on the headtube and seat tube :cool:
nice work, choose any color that you want, the gold is harder to see if you don't have a white sheet so try a bolder color.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
was going to invite you in... but uh that comment might have revoked the invite.
Damn, I just disgusted the kid who looks like he ate out tub girl......wow, did I just cross a RESPECT line? :D

Ito....serving it up West Coast Style, Draco knows how it goes.....pinkbike mafia, watch your back ;)

The Ito

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
everyone knows a mafioso sleeps with one eye open
shows your girl what shes missin, soon shes elopin
ito shows respect to the ladies on campus
but i think his disrespect cramps us
its time again to do rap battle
time to round you up, and brand you like cattle

get in line mr hill... no disrespectin.

wtf... me = idiot

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by ito
Damn, I just disgusted the kid who looks like he ate out tub girl......wow, did I just cross a RESPECT line? :D

Ito....serving it up West Coast Style, Draco knows how it goes.....pinkbike mafia, watch your back ;)

The Ito
no lines crossed no harm done... I just R3SP3CTed a mad computer test in under 30 minutes, not that I did good or anything.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by draco
everyone knows a mafioso sleeps with one eye open
shows your girl what shes missin, soon shes elopin
ito shows respect to the ladies on campus
but i think his disrespect cramps us
its time again to do rap battle
time to round you up, and brand you like cattle

get in line mr hill... no disrespectin.

wtf... me = idiot
draco profound lines... You are invited again into the R3SP3CT cult.