Quantcast

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
a quick respect-out to the dirtrag kids.

haha, recognized the bikes first... i was like, HEY! they'se those respecters.

nice job, did you send the pics in?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by draco
a quick respect-out to the dirtrag kids.

haha, recognized the bikes first... i was like, HEY! they'se those respecters.

nice job, did you send the pics in?
Yeah T-Pirate sent um in... he is getting paid for the cover and inside picture too.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Be forewarned.

Some major RESPECTING will go on this weekend.

Oh, and bluethunder.... your accident sounds pretty core. Sucks it happened man.

RESPECT to dirtrag...

My only regret is that I was now wearing the cape in that picture.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
She's a witch!

How do we know if she's a witch? If she burns she's a witch! What else burns? Wood, a Duck! That's it a duck! So if you principal weighs more than a duck she's a witch and you should burn her.:D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
Solution: attachments :eek:

I see no major RESPECT takig place in this picture. We demand a sacrifice. Or a shrubbery.
I'd RESPECT it......

ok maybe I wouldn't but I did RESPECT my high school math teacher after I graduated. OH MY was that cool.

smash-itup

Chimp
Mar 25, 2004
scituate MA
i missed the perfect opertunity to put the pictures up all over the school. i forgot it was class day today- the seinor's last day. it was total anarchy. there were two kids rideing around the school on a tandem bike screaming open the doors, the rode right past the office and no one cared, but that ended pretty quickly, when they tried to ride up the stairs on the second floor at full speed. it was awesome. there were kids in gorilla suits running through the halls and screaming. the seinor prank was pretty stupid. all they did was grease the floors of one hallway with vegitable oil. they had a better prank planned, but it got foiled by the weather. last year's seinors drove a car through the halls. when i'm a senior our prank will demand much respect

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
can i join? if i do, must i spread the respect around? you know smear it around on the other forums or is this the only place for respect?

J

JRB

Originally posted by smash-itup
well, those two pics just got me banned from the pinkbike forum, oh well i didn't really like that forum too much anyways.
pink bike must suck - never joined, likely never will

J

JRB

Originally posted by dcamp29
can i join? if i do, must i spread the respect around? you know smear it around on the other forums or is this the only place for respect?
I been spreadin it a little. Folks don't get it.

smash-itup

Chimp
Mar 25, 2004
scituate MA
i used to use pinkbike alot until i figured out how mean they are to everyone, the only thing i like on there is the post your ride section, cause i like looking at bikes. so today i go to post some advice for someone on there and i get "you have been banned from this forum" the weird thing is i hoasted the pics in a different part of the website, separate than the forum, then i get banned on a toatally different part of the webpage.:rolleyes:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by smash-itup
i used to use pinkbike alot until i figured out how mean they are to everyone, the only thing i like on there is the post your ride section, cause i like looking at bikes. so today i go to post some advice for someone on there and i get "you have been banned from this forum" the weird thing is i hoasted the pics in a different part of the website, separate than the forum, then i get banned on a toatally different part of the webpage.:rolleyes:
I go to Pinkbike for the Buy/Sell because its easier to view the locations of where they are and I can search for stuff local to me. But other than the photo gallery there isnt much quality stuff there..:rolleyes:

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
yeah, whats it take to be respect-able? do i have to show some respectage? because.. its literally my specialty.

I respected a steel I-beam at the warehouse tonight. or maybe it respected me.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Originally posted by loco-gringo
I been spreadin it a little. Folks don't get it.

i know what you mean, i wrote respect in on my trig book cover, and some kid came up to me and said, "Respect what?"

You do realize i had to bitch smack him.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by draco
yeah, whats it take to be respect-able? do i have to show some respectage? because.. its literally my specialty.

I respected a steel I-beam at the warehouse tonight. or maybe it respected me.
you are invited into the R3SP3CT cult.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by chicodude01
i know what you mean, i wrote respect in on my trig book cover, and some kid came up to me and said, "Respect what?"

I am so glad you are in R3SP3CT, nice work with the bitch smack

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Originally posted by chicodude01

I wrote RESPECT on my art portfolio yesterday. Nice and big because there is a lot of room.:)