Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
stickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickysticky

What? im really bored.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Pbsh...The R3SP3CT Gods were not with me today...my sidewall got respected by a nail at the start of my second lap...Who's idea was it to put nails on the service road climb?

At least I beat the DNFs.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Nice work, I am about to leave for the beach. I will show it some mad RESPECT, until I get back on Tuesday.

I did make it out to the trail today and rode the new stunt we built yesterday. I cleaned it twice. Fun stuff.

Until Tuesday...

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Nice work, I am about to leave for the beach. I will show it some mad RESPECT, until I get back on Tuesday.

I did make it out to the trail today and rode the new stunt we built yesterday. I cleaned it twice. Fun stuff.

Until Tuesday...
James is right about that new stunt, its awesome. Its a 30 foot long skinny, 6 inches wide, connecting a 10 foot logride to a 20 foot logride. If you clean the whole thing you are off the ground for a long time, pics as soon as someone goes out there with me. James, I saw all your chainring marks too :eviltongu

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Mad props for clearing it... we just built a longride to drop on our local trails, its decently difficult, as its made of a fallen log, no traction whatsoever. Fun though, pics will be up as soon as i get my new camera.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Okay been gone for awhile so much in the way of RESPECT to update ya'll on...

First, RESPECT to me for my first father's day. Got in a nice ride (first one since Memorial Day). Haven't lost as much fitness as I thought. I guess the lack of sleep is helping....

Second, RESPECT to Jeremy R for his ride at Snowshoe. 2nd place in another mudfest. Then to follow it up with a 7th at Mt. Snow. Been racing with Jeremy a LONG time, amazing how much faster he has gotten. Amazing how much faster I have not gotten.

Third, RESPECT to Chinese Elvis Mullet. I was beginning to doubt my ability to find a mullet in cities of 15 million (Beijing) and 9 million (Guangzhou) Our last day in China at the Guangzhou airport, there he was. He was elusive to the end as I had to literally chase him around the airport and he kept trying to avoid me taking his picture. But I finally caught him.

Attachments

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
The Kadvang said:
Mad props for clearing it... we just built a longride to drop on our local trails, its decently difficult, as its made of a fallen log, no traction whatsoever. Fun though, pics will be up as soon as i get my new camera.
Chicken wire and a stable gun. All the deadfall is so rotten in the rainforest that is the southeast, so any logs we have that have no bark get chicken wired right away. They look neat too.

DRB, that is awesome...just awesome.

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
just wanted to big up all my fellow respecters since i havent posted in awhile. went to mt. snow this past week with matt and jeremy of SEI Racing. those guys took 7th and 8th in expert DH, ryan who is also on their team took 5th in semi-pro mountain cross and Chris Herndon a home town asheville boy riding for Spec. took 6th in pro MX. it was good times had by all. vermont is a cool scene.

i wore a respect t-shirt around for a whole day but nobody recognized it...oh well.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
bradical said:
Man that china mullet is dank. Brad, getcho ass out to our trails and help build. We're trying to get together a wall ride.
He definately had that creepy weirdo vibe going on in a definate non-RESPECTING way. I was more than a little freaked following him around. However, the chick he was with was completely hot so he had that going for him.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
my collar bone got R3SP3CTed today... got it on video and everything. Unfortunately I can't be on any wheels for 6-8 flippin' weeks. :dead: :mad: :mumble: :angry:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Bldr_Freerider said:
my collar bone got R3SP3CTed today... got it on video and everything. Unfortunately I can't be on any wheels for 6-8 flippin' weeks. :dead: :mad: :mumble: :angry:
dude that sucks, glad you got the video. There are plenty of things to RESPECT while off the bike too.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
got bored last week, so i respected some two by fours and made my self a nice lil bike repair stand. wish a had a camera.

11 11
11 11
11 <-------------a nice lil picture of it
11 11
11 11
11 11

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
nice work, I have been wanting to get a stand but don't have any money. Any wood I buy/steal goes to the trails. So how much or what did it take to make yours?