Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Family Guy, Simpsons, and South Park are the only cartoons that matter. Although after witnessing last season's episodes of the Simpsons, I'm not so sure I like that show anymore. :(

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Family Guy, Simpsons, and South Park are the only cartoons that matter. Although after witnessing last season's episodes of the Simpsons, I'm not so sure I like that show anymore. :(
Damn... how do we think so alike... this is creeping me out. For sure about the cartoons, and yes, last season was a bust... :love: :think:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:

Ive just about given up on the simpsons, Its just kinda dumb now. My favorites are Family Guy,South Park futurama and of course "Birdman"

(I think thats what its called)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
Damn... how do we think so alike... this is creeping me out. For sure about the cartoons, and yes, last season was a bust... :love: :think:
Hmmm... similar thought patterns. Much R3SP3CT.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
Ive just about given up on the simpsons, Its just kinda dumb now. My favorites are Family Guy,South Park futurama and of course "Birdman"

(I think thats what its called)
What the deuce (to coin a phrase :p) is Birdman?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i have
Chemistry
US history (the teacher is awsome)
Drivers ed/ Health (even though i have my license)
Weight Lifting
English 11
and video class

But i say screw the whole high thing. Im doing this thing next year where i take like 2 classes at the school, and the rest at a local college.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
we have a photo class, and advanced photo, and then your level T-Pirate. what i take is more like video cameras and we film for a weekly news thingy

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I took a photo class in high school... two years ago!

Oh how good it is to be out of high school. :love:

For once in my life, I want my summer break to be over so I can go back to school. That's how good my life is at UCSB (aka COLLEGE). Guess I'll just have to wait another 3 weeks before I can start studying. :p

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
holy crap, you play waterpolo? Thats the hardest sport ive ever done.

Mad Respect to you Kadvang
Why thanks. I usually wake up around 7:20 and school gets out at 2:20. This year is gonna suck- Four APs and the fact that our coach is cracking down = no time to ride. Argh. I want college.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
No thanks.

Hey T-Pirate, I read in the "Anyone taken German before" thread that you take German. You get some ueber R3SP3CT for the Germanic studies. Way to be. :thumb: If you ever need German help, hit me up. I'm currently working on a German major at UC Santa Barbara, so hopefully I'll be able to help you if you need it.

(And yes, that's right, I spelled it "ueber", cuz if you don't use an umlaut, you're supposed to add an "e" after the vowel. Bitches.)