Quantcast

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
The Kadvang said:
Well 4/7 of my classes are AP :eviltongu .
I'm in 10th grade have all AP classes.

APEnglish2
APUSHistory
APFrench3
APBiology
APAlgebra2
Jazz Band
Carpentry for 1 sem.
APCivics next sem.

Wake up at 5:50 everyday, school starts at 7:15, gets out at 2:10.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:

APEnglish2
APUSHistory
APFrench3
APBiology
APAlgebra2
Jazz Band
Carpentry for 1 sem.
APCivics next sem.

i had a hard ass year last year, and didnt do so hot in trig. i think one of the hardest years is your sophmore year, it was for me.... i had 8 classes a day

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:

APEnglish2
APUSHistory
APFrench3
APBiology
APAlgebra2
Jazz Band
Carpentry for 1 sem.
APCivics next sem.

yea, but dont Ap classes start your junior year? :think:Thats what it was for me, and my sister (different school, different state) and everyone else. All "AP"classes are honers classes until then

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I'm not sure why, but I still find it amusing that I'm no longer in high school, yet you crazy kids still have to suffer for a few more years. Good times.

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
OK...I have to say...I have not read a single post in this thread...I just find it amazing that it has gone for 30 pages...what is so cool that I whould read all of them?

Tom

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
R35P3C7!!!

Without reading every single post how can you possibly have RESPECT for it?

p.s.

Tommy, copy and paste this text into your signature but REMOVE THE ASTERISK'S! otherwise the code will not work.

[*URL=http://www.tommychurch.com/music/Tommy_Church_-_Expeditions_CD1.mp3]Tommy Church-Expeditions 1 MP3[/URL]
[*URL=http://www.tommychurch.com/music/Tommy_Church_-_Expeditions_CD2.mp3]Tommy Church-Expeditions 2 MP3[/URL]
[*URL=http://www.tommychurch.com/music/Tommy_Church_-_Expeditions_CD3.mp3]Tommy Church-Expeditions 3 MP3[/URL]

This is what it will look like...

Tommy Church-Expeditions 1 MP3
Tommy Church-Expeditions 2 MP3
Tommy Church-Expeditions 3 MP3

your welcome

:D

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Tom Church said:
Dude it's 30 fing pages...something remotly coll has to be going on...
Start at the beginning, I'm willing to bet you will hang on at least until it turns just into pointless babble like the last few pages. You never know when we will but out a respect picture though so you gotta watch out.
:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :D :D :confused: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :dancing: :oink: :redX: :redX: :redX: :redX: :redX: :redX: :redX: :redX: :redX: :o: :eek: :help: :help: :nopity: :drool: :love: :mad: :mad: :nopity: :dancing: :dancing: :stupid: :devil: :stosh: :stosh: :heart:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dexterq20 said:
I'm not sure why, but I still find it amusing that I'm no longer in high school, yet you crazy kids still have to suffer for a few more years. Good times.
I'm not suffering im the lazyiest POS on earth

O and dome make me go turn my riding pants i was wearing today into respect riding pants.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
why does this retard keep posting in here? I can't read what he posted, and frankly, I dont want to.

GO AWAY (not you bldr)

i just finish building this sweet little jump section and berms in a little wooded area next to my house :thumb: too bad i dont have a digicam to take pics of it:(

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
I'm not suffering im the lazyiest POS on earth

O and dome make me go turn my riding pants i was wearing today into respect riding pants.
Um... dude, you gotta be a member of R3SP3CT in order to make an article of clothing R3SP3CTable, and you have to be R3SP3CTed in order to be a member of R3SP3CT. Don't wanna sound mean or anything, but if I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Um... dude, you gotta be a member of R3SP3CT in order to make an article of clothing R3SP3CTable, and you have to be R3SP3CTed in order to be a member of R3SP3CT. Don't wanna sound mean or anything, but if I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be holding my breath.
Preach it brotha! Hella Werd. R3SP3CT for life.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dexterq20 said:

asshole translation = Please leave, we dont respect you deuschebag

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
O NO I’m scared of a guy who called me a dumb ass. Are you really that insecure about your d!ck size that you have to get mad. Now are we done with the issue of me being a dumb ass and you not liking me?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
TheMontashu said:
O NO I’m scared of a guy who called me a dumb ass. Are you really that insecure about your d!ck size that you have to get mad. Now are we done with the issue of me being a dumb ass and you not liking me?
Notice: Chico did not mention the size of his penis. You, on the otherhand, did. Who seems to be more insecure? No, we will not be done with this issue until you leave our thread. Go home.

Chico: sweet, building is fun.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Do i want you to be scared of me? NO. Do i want you to get the hell out of here? YES!

Kadvang: buildng is fun, but less funn when its a 100 outside

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
Do i want you to be scared of me? NO. Do i want you to get the hell out of here? YES!

Kadvang: buildng is fun, but less funn when its a 100 outside
Damn true. It is soo fking hot here. So instead of riding, I went to the beach.