Quantcast

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
freeridebiker21 said:
this is the dumdest thread i have ever seen! why should something this stupid be on a forum
Dear freeridebiker21,

We offer our deepest sympathy to you. We are greatly sorry that you find this thread to be completly meaningless and dumb. We also offer our condolences for someone as stupid an immature as you to even bother posting your above statement, because now several people on this forum will never hold any respect or credibility for you.

Sincerely,

ViolentVolante
Respect Cape Cult Customer Service Department

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I still respect you freeride biker. Most of thease respect "tough guys" arent even 18, so they try and act big here. They feel the need to push people around online for one reson the people online wont kick there ass in real life.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Curiouscaptian01 said:
thats weird only because someone at school I know threatened to rip out bradical's jugular...
Bahaha, one of my bosses at the bike shop I work at (Married couple), she threatens to tear out the kids' jugulars when they squeeze the squeaky horns on the Rollo's parked out front.

Tis quite fun :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
I still respect you freeride biker. Most of thease respect "tough guys" arent even 18, so they try and act big here. They feel the need to push people around online for one reson the people online wont kick there ass in real life.
:nopity:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey ben, i got a question for ya.........If i get a small titan frame, whats the big difference?

15.5" 18"
Weight 4lbs 10oz 4lbs 13oz
Head Tube Threadless 1 1/8 Threadless 1 1/8
Seatpost 27.2mm 27.2mm
Bottom Bracket 68mm English 68mm English
Stay Length 16.9in 16.9in
Top Tube C-C 22in 22.8in
Head Angle 69 Degrees 69 Degrees
Seat Angle 71 Degrees 71 Degrees
Head Tube Length 125mm 135mm
Max Tire Clearance 2.8in 2.8in

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
hey ben, i got a question for ya.........If i get a small titan frame, whats the big difference?
Longer top tube, higher standover height. If you're 6'2" or 6'3" or whatever, you won't fit on a 15.5" frame. You'll be too cramped and won't be able to shift your weight properly. The bike will also feel really unstable and squirrelly. Get the 18", it'll be easier to ride.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
most what you would call "normal" monkeys avoid this thread like the plague...like it was...a bad lot of cookies...or pie...mmm....pie. i tired and hungy...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Respect the BIG ASS SHOW (its really what its called) that I'm going to tomorrow...bands playing in order of me likeys:

Goldfinger, Snow Patrol, Lit, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Story of the Year, Letter Kills, Hoobastank, Papa Roach

Should I take el camera? I'm concerned I'd bust it in the pit or something...

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
xbluethunderx said:
Respect the BIG ASS SHOW (its really what its called) that I'm going to tomorrow...bands playing in order of me likeys:

Goldfinger, Snow Patrol, Lit, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Story of the Year, Letter Kills, Hoobastank, Papa Roach

Should I take el camera? I'm concerned I'd bust it in the pit or something...

don't take a camera, if you don't get it broken, then it will be stolen.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Wait, they allow Papa Roach's music in Utah? I figured it would be too energetic and aggressive for all those hyper-sensitive Mormons.