Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Dougie (Damnit Jim) = Big Girl when it comes to rideing :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu

LOL! "Dougie" talks alot of smack and says we ride like girls. I really haven't seen him ride hard yet. Though he doesn't get to go much. I'll have to punk him and see if he pulls up his skirt!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Orven said:
Does Doug still ride like a girl?? Say hi to Dougie!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogey40
Dougie (Damnit Jim) = Big Girl when it comes to rideing

LOL! "Dougie" talks alot of smack and says we ride like girls. I really haven't seen him ride hard yet. Though he doesn't get to go much. I'll have to punk him and see if he pulls up his skirt!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Hey Rob if your still looking for a bike check out this one.
Its a Banshee but hey. I like Banshees myself. I think I am going to get me the Moriphine, or maybe this one after I sell my Epic. My scream kicksass.
Of course I probably should get an XC bike for around here but who knows.

http://www.bansheebikes.com/bike-chaparral.html
I like the Morphine. Keep your Scream and get a Morphine. The Chaparrel is cool, but Mr. Pike is going to sell me his Bullit if it fits me close enough.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ROBdropGOboom said:
I like the Morphine. Keep your Scream and get a Morphine. The Chaparrel is cool, but Mr. Pike is going to sell me his Bullit if it fits me close enough.
Thats awessome that you are going to get the bike that you want then. Why is Mr. Pike selling it though? I think that I am going to get the Moriphine. I am never getting rid of my scream. Just was thinking of getting the chapperal becouse you can do a lot to change it around differnt ways. You can put a 4 inch fork on it. Or make it a DH bike ya know.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
T.P. is getting into something else I can't remember but is going to sell his Bullit to pay for it. So he asked me first before he puts it out there, which he knew I wanted one.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Well, not buying T.P.'s Bullit. It's probably too small, especially for dropping. After talking to "Dougie" it's probably too small. Can't figure out what I am going to get. I want a Bullit but "Dougie" is giving me a deal on his Big Hit. Don't know what to do.... :help: :help: Maybe I should keep my AC1.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Why the hell does Dougie want to get rid of his big hit first off. I think that you should just keep the giant. Beat the **** out of it until you get back to the states then get a new one. Make Dougie use that Big Hit that sounds to me hes afraid to use.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
He wants to get coilovers for his car...about the price he's selling the Big Hit for. My brother is suppose to buy my AC1, hence the reason I'm looking for a new bike. Going to beat it this Saturday and Sunday.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
vogey40 said:
Why the hell does Dougie want to get rid of his big hit first off. I think that you should just keep the giant. Beat the **** out of it until you get back to the states then get a new one. Make Dougie use that Big Hit that sounds to me hes afraid to use.
Here's what up all you little bittttches!!!!!!!!!!!

I see this place is getting a little out of control with out me here to run SH*T.
Dougie dont need no damn DH in guam because he's a HARD PIPE HITTIN' MOTHER who's faster than all of you.

Suspension is you little girls who can't pick lines.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
damnit jim said:

I see this place is getting a little out of control with out me here to run SH*T.
Dougie dont need no damn DH big in guam because he's a HARD PIPE HITTIN' MOTHER who's faster than all of you.

Awe is someone getting mad. lol :D :D

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:

Dougie dont need no damn DH in guam because he's a HARD PIPE HITTIN' MOTHER who's faster than all of you.

:nope: :nope: :nope:

Does mama need to bring his switch tomorrow? I look at this as the motivation I need to LAY THE SMACKETH DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGENCE so you know THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS GREAT AND POWERFUL that he no need lines...HE MAKES THEM!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Awe is someone getting mad. lol :D :D
I flaked a couple of times on him(road rides). So he thinks by giving me ****, I'll show up for sure tomorrow. We won't talk about the 2 times I went to Dan Dan by myself. A bunch of us running channel 10 tomorrow. I'm his ride so he better be good or he'll have to ride in the back! :nuts: :eviltongu

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ROBdropGOboom said:
:nope: :nope: :nope:

Does mama need to bring his switch tomorrow? I look at this as the motivation I need to LAY THE SMACKETH DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGENCE so you know THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS GREAT AND POWERFUL that he no need lines...HE MAKES THEM!!!

AMEN REVEREND DROPGOBOOM

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Amen!?! Amen!!!! that f'in place is by far the worst place to ride a bike. this place has no singletrack, No trail riding, NO NOTHING.

SCREW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, you can kick and scream, b*tch and moan, or take another loss for the motivated mtb rider and keep pluggin away until we can get one good day out here. I'm frustrated as much as anyone with this poor excuse at attempting to ride , but I'm looking at it as "we are" on a rock in the pacific and there's no were else to go right now. We'll get one in before we leave Damnit Jim. The bike gods gotta give us one good day. They have been f-ing with us way too much for way too long...S-N-B's!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I may have single track but I got no hills here. And most of the riders are panzy A@# XC freaks. So Ill go to SD as well. And yeah Guam does suck but ya still got to ride.

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
we'll definately go ride, if you got a bike for me...mine'll be packed out and on it's way to jax. 33 more days!!!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
So guys I went with a friend of mine from here and we did our first DH and drop trails. It kicked A!@. I made 6 runs. Dont have any picks becouse I Biffed it good and broke the camera. But my buddy Sean pulled the muscles in his arm, and got a big cut in his hip but thats about it. Nice stuff though . Rob when you get here we will have to try and go up there.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Ok, but I'll have to get a bike soon and bring it with me. As you can see, my AC1 is down. I could have it fixed in one day, but I'm not very motivated. Where did you guys go? Sounds like it is pretty rough...I'm down. :thumb:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I got and extra bike. Its my Enduro. It could handle some to most of the trail. We went to this place called the FREDERICK WATERSHED. Its in Gambrill State Park in MD. The trail is rocky lots of log crossing and some jumps. There is also a drop trail near by. They showed it to me butwe didnt get to ride it. Here is a link to some pics and vids of the jump that I was scared to do.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102552

If that link doesnt work just go to the virginia and area thread and click on the thread that say DBR does RT(pics and vids)

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Cool pictures, I just dont have the patience to wait for the video to download.

Just dont hurt my little funbobbie when he goes back there.

Now-- Funrobert you be sure and bundle up, you know its cold back there and you might catch a cold.

dont make me call you... LITTLE SCOTTIE

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Cool pictures, I just dont have the patience to wait for the video to download.

Just dont hurt my little funbobbie when he goes back there.

Now-- Funrobert you be sure and bundle up, you know its cold back there and you might catch a cold.

dont make me call you... LITTLE SCOTTIE
Yes daddy I'll be careful and I'll bring my winter coat... :angry:
I'll make sure I take Scottie's balls with me so he can jump the scary trail.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Yeah, I saw them. That one with the tree drop looks easy except that part right before you drop off the tree where it gets skinny. I haven't seen the video but Mike says that guy hit pretty hard. The rythem section looks fun on that college trail. Anyway, I have up to the 7th before I have to catch my plane from ATL back to here. So I look fwd to riding!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ROBdropGOboom said:
Yeah, I saw them. That one with the tree drop looks easy except that part right before you drop off the tree where it gets skinny. I haven't seen the video but Mike says that guy hit pretty hard. The rythem section looks fun on that college trail. Anyway, I have up to the 7th before I have to catch my plane from ATL back to here. So I look fwd to riding!

Yeah the dirt jumps at the college are pretty close. I havent riden them yet. Been to them but it was late and we just wanted to see if we could find it. So we can try it out when you show up.

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
Yeah in the last video that guy biffed pretty hard.
And I was waiting to see the guy in the second video to wipe. When he landed he looked like he was gonna eat it. But I can't wait to get home and do some trail riding.

Geeeee, I wish I knew someone here who'd like to go riding...HINT HINT!! (and i don't want to hear anything about having to work this weekend.) :mumble: