Quantcast

what would it take to make you emigrate?

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Changleen said:
Chunky, I caught your original post. :D Very restrained edit...
:D Uh, er uh eh who, ME? Yes I did tone it back. I let the emotional frustration of dating America women get to me. I could write a book on all of the rude nasty women I keep meeting and what I've learned.

On the first and only page it would read...

Everything Men Know About Dating American Women.
"A guide to dating American women."
By Chunky Munkey

Chapter One

Insert fresh new bullets. Place revolver to head. Pull trigger.
THE END.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
something to think about in light of this past year:

- death of habeas corpus
- "redefinition" of geneva convention
- domestic spying
- democrats who are only too eager to go along with much of the above for fear of being perceived as weak on natl security

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is this like CNC machine programing? Absolute screaming shortage of these..... most companys have given up even advertising for people as they just don't get replys.
You'd be looking around the $35-40 per hour mark.
I basically write the software that makes the CNC part program do stuff, think of it as a level higher than CNC programmer. Where do you live again, Australia or NZ? If it is NZ I might have to get a resume together.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:D Uh, er uh eh who, ME? Yes I did tone it back. I let the emotional frustration of dating America women get to me. I could write a book on all of the rude nasty women I keep meeting and what I've learned.

On the first and only page it would read...

Everything Men Know About Dating American Women.
"A guide to dating American women."
By Chunky Munkey

Chapter One

Insert fresh new bullets. Place revolver to head. Pull trigger.
THE END.

The majority of my friends who are married found themselves non-american wives. 50% of those with american wives have been or are going through a divorce.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Hillary getting elected pres or me getting drafted would both result in immediate relocation. Outside of that I kinda wouldn't mind moving there in the first place.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I basically write the software that makes the CNC part program do stuff, think of it as a level higher than CNC programmer. Where do you live again, Australia or NZ? If it is NZ I might have to get a resume together.
Yeah a mate of mine does that for Wingnut films (Peter Jacksons personal toy shop).
I'm in Wellington NZ. :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Bump. Because relevant once more in an era of the US just fucking it up right and left.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Related thread on NASIOC for kicks:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ah, because it is in the political subforum. Much of the same crap as here from a motley crew.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ahh so when you said "for kicks" and then linked to a locked/blocked forum did you actually mean for kicks in the teeth? ;)
To be fair, if you put an axle-back exhaust on that does nothing, the 25 post requirement is waved.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ahh so when you said "for kicks" and then linked to a locked/blocked forum did you actually mean for kicks in the teeth? ;)
That was... an amusing thread. A lot of Americans who would go to NZ, AUS, CAN, or JAP.