Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Can we get PSP the tag of "Dumber than Dirt McGirk, get him a soft helmet to walk around in"

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I had some ass clown in Virginia pull something like this one time.
Mind you, I don't bring knives to gun fights. I bring a gun.

He popped out of his car after pulling a t-bone stop on me, blocking my forward progress, and decided it would be a good time to approach my truck with his right hand down and behind him.

He did not enjoy seeing my Glock 29.

"I'm calling the cops mother ****er, how dare you pull a gun on me!"
"Sir, I am giving you to the count of three before I shoot you and everyone in your mother ****ing Acura. Be smart, get back in the car."

So long story short, he calls the cops, its like the end of The Blues Brothers as I exit the wine store, they cuff and stuff me, run it down with my wife and some witnesses as to what happened, came up, let me out of the car, thanked me for not shooting this Semper Fi ****stain, and sent me on my way with their blessings, stating in the same situation they would have dropped him like Witney dropped Bobby.

Long story short, never be exactly sure you're only getting into a knife fight.
Are you a part-time mall ninja too?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
This past summer I stripped my barn of all the old wiring. I have started a new making money venture. Auto shops pay $2.50 per tire to have them removed in my parts. I am charging $2.25 per tire. I make 25 cents per tire I bring to the dump. Many farms need tires for silage. I haven't decided if I will charge the farmers for tires. Also, not sure if I have mentioned this yet. Next winter I am going to sell split and seasoned fire wood. I might go to college for photography so I will have that to make some pocket money. Good night internets.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
4 quarters = $1
40 tires = $10
400 tires = $100

most people get 4 tires at once, so that is 100 cars needing tires changed. come spring many will be getting rid of snow tires, or putting on summer tires. I live in an area 50 miles outside of nyc. nearly everyone in my town and many in my county commute. the most successful businesses in my town are daycares and transmission shops. My goal in life is to find a job I love so I will never work a day in my life.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
This past summer I stripped my barn of all the old wiring. I have started a new making money venture. Auto shops pay $2.50 per tire to have them removed in my parts. I am charging $2.25 per tire. I make 25 cents per tire I bring to the dump. Many farms need tires for silage. I haven't decided if I will charge the farmers for tires. Also, not sure if I have mentioned this yet. Next winter I am going to sell split and seasoned fire wood. I might go to college for photography so I will have that to make some pocket money. Good night internets.
First, bbwwwaaahahahahah. hahahahaa.

Second, don't you need to have some kind of business license or reputation before people start bringing their cars to you for tire repairs? Or are you just gonna stand at the corner with a sign on that says "Tire Changes - $2.25"?
And how are you exactly going to provide your customers with new tires to replace the ones you just took off?

I'm sure you already know that 'seasoned' means drying for at least one year. Might wanna get a start on seasoning that fire wood. I hear goat makes great seasoning.
also, good luck.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So, in all seriousness:
1) Good for standing up for yourself.
2) Careful that you don't "bring a knife to a gunfight".
3) Keep the machete in the trunk, as if it's close you can get in trouble with Manimal (or his NJ equivalent)
4) Keep one of the BIG maglite's within easy reach of your driver's seat. Cops look down on any type of weapon, but something with a dual purpose (3 D-cell mag or so) can easily be excused.
5) Next time, diffuse the situation if at all possible. Slowing down is fine, but after he hits you put your flashers on, and drive to a well-lit and populated area (although, this is NJ, so it could take some time to find).

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
First, bbwwwaaahahahahah. hahahahaa.

Second, don't you need to have some kind of business license or reputation before people start bringing their cars to you for tire repairs? Or are you just gonna stand at the corner with a sign on that says "Tire Changes - $2.25"?
And how are you exactly going to provide your customers with new tires to replace the ones you just took off?

I'm sure you already know that 'seasoned' means drying for at least one year. Might wanna get a start on seasoning that fire wood. I hear goat makes great seasoning.
also, good luck.
Never said I was changing the tires, I am being paid by shops to take their old tires away. I do know how to change, and balance tires though. I have done it for a few years when I used to work in shops. I also know how to change 710 fluid, do brakes, wheel alignments and some other random things.

The wood doesnt need to sit split for a year to be seasoned. We cut 2 large ash trees this past summer I have sitting behind my barn now.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of plans did you monkeys have when you were 18?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Never said I was changing the tires, I am being paid by shops to take their old tires away. I do know how to change, and balance tires though. I have done it for a few years when I used to work in shops. I also know how to change 710 fluid, do brakes, wheel alignments and some other random things.

The wood doesnt need to sit split for a year to be seasoned. We cut 2 large ash trees this past summer I have sitting behind my barn now.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of plans did you monkeys have when you were 18?
college, bike shop, local food places

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Next winter I am going to sell split and seasoned fire wood. I might go to college for photography so I will have that to make some pocket money. Good night internets.

Where are you going to get the wood? How are you going to cut the wood? How are you going to split the wood? How are you going to deliver the wood? How are you going to advertise the wood?

My buddy heats his home with wood, he does everything himself. It is hard work, and he gets the wood for free.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Where are you going to get the wood? How are you going to cut the wood? How are you going to split the wood? How are you going to deliver the wood? How are you going to advertise the wood?

My buddy heats his home with wood, he does everything himself. It is hard work, and he gets the wood for free.
1) I live on 17 wooded acres, you can obtain permits to cut wood in state parks, I have a friend who has a 1700 acre farm.

2) I have an army of beavers to gnaw at the wood for me.

3) I have a 15 ton hydraulic piston with fittings to my tractor, just need a 4 way wedge and a few minutes with the welder and I have myself a nice splitter.

4) Going to buy a truck, it isn't hard to find a late 80s early 90s f250 for under 1k here and they still run like a ford so theres no surprises. If I can find a dodge with a cummins and a standard trans I would get that instead of course.

5) In my county people pay about $250 a cord for wood, but if I am willing to drive an hour I can sell it for $500 a cord. I plan on making signs around my area for locals and using word of mouth. For the areas farther away i'll run adds in their local papers and still have word of mouth.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
How many of you monkeys wake up in the morning and say oh wow I am excited to put on my suit and sit in a small box office all day? that kinda thing doesn't seem fun to me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
2) I have an army of beavers to gnaw at the wood for me.
Can this be PSP's new title? or at least part of it? :rofl:

How many of you monkeys wake up in the morning and say oh wow I am excited to put on my suit and sit in a small box office all day? that kinda thing doesn't seem fun to me.
It's not fun. But then again, compared to how much money I make, its pretty damn easy. And health insurance isn't a bad thing.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Is this the same PSP I met May, 2007 riding a Ross 10 speed in circles all morning long, "warming up" for the Duryea DH race later that day???? Oh, how our little boy has grown!

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
This thread is GREAT!

PSP I may be wrong here and maybe some others can chime in. $500 for a cord of wood?!?!?!?!?:bonk: WTF!!

I got 2 cords delivered to my house in October for $120