Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So poetic, lyrically genius of you ask me. Superb instrumentals and the autotune was at just the right levels, not to mention some of the finest choreography in a music video I have ever seen. I smell a Grammy

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
When I listen to it a little nazi inside me wakes up. I want to lock every fan of her in an work camp. That song is so bad that even if they did a Milli Vanilli thing when they substitute her voice with a drunken japanese man in a karaoke bar it would be better.
(Grammar Nazi STRIKES AGAIN!!!
) :D
It's "HER'S" plural, not "her"... and it's in "A" work camp, not "AN" work camp... and lastly, now it's a japanese man in a radiated karaoke bar...

BigHitr >
NORBAR'S POST

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist busting yer chops for a laugh. :D

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
(Grammar Nazi STRIKES AGAIN!!!
) :D
It's "HER'S" plural, not "her"... and it's in "A" work camp, not "AN" work camp... and lastly, now it's a japanese man in a radiated karaoke bar...

BigHitr >
NORBAR'S POST

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist busting yer chops for a laugh. :D

This abomination must be a smart move by some greedy (and merciless) producer.
Generic edulcorated and pointless mtv pop song + "normal teen girl" on autotune + some publicity = viral video = $$$. Expect an album soon + tv tour (if it hasn't already happened).

BTW, it's not a new idea; disney has been doing it for years.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
That will teach me for not checking every thread before I post, consider my balls busted:shocked:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
The parodies are kind of lame.

Much like old cheesy movies, the original is funny enough by itself.

Although now I am kind of feeling a bit bad for this girl...which won't stop me from laughing.