Quantcast

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
Hell yeah!! Mobile version of freecaster, sucks to be watching it on my phone but needs must, please please please let 3G be fast enough to cope! It's generally faster than my broadband most days anyway....

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Question: I know a lot of guys got in on petition; If they qualify for finals and finish, do they get the points that are needed to enter all WC's in the future?

Bobodaclown

Monkey
Apr 16, 2005
London, England

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Question: I know a lot of guys got in on petition; If they qualify for finals and finish, do they get the points that are needed to enter all WC's in the future?
Nope, not automatically. Unless it's changed in the past 2 years they will get something like 2 pts for qualifying and another 3 for racing the finals. Unless of course they finish high in the overall an get a lot more. I finished somewhere in the 60's at MSA one year and earned 5pts total, way short of the 20 needed.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Glad to see the Josh Bryceland bit at the end of the Freecaster vid. Sounds like he didn't cripple himself, and being a protected rider he can race in finals even though he didn't take part in qualis at all (I'd have thought he'd need to at least trip the wand on Friday).

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Not having a great feed, but not too bad. Stoked for Rach, bummed for Kintner - I guess she's probably pretty banged up from MSA.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
feed is not great for me either - lots of dropouts and pauses. every other race this year has been flawless...

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Did elliot Jackson hit the roadgap WITH that front flat? Or did he get it immediately after? If it's the former...holy sh*T what a madman.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Can Strobel have another run for the yellow flag? It didn't seem like he was interfered with, but is it his right?

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Just scrolling through the start list, I didn't see before how high Mitch Ropelato had qualified. Thumbs up to him!

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Can any1 post actual results? Internet that I am stealing here in Morzine ;) doesn't even allow me to check UCI live timing :|