Quantcast

World Cup #1 - Maribor, Slovenia.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Is that Strait in the middle? Good lord man...someone drug test that beast. He's geneticly engineered!

So Garritt, how'd it all play out for you over there? Unharmed and ready for the Open?

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Thx a lot but I'm afraid I have to claim that sentence. Warner would never have said that - he's way too polite!

Great most of you guys liked our "work". Thanx from Warner too! He's sittin' in front of me, still being a little hung over.

Cheers,
Matthias
Sry man! Guess you have to sit in the shade as Warners name is bigger than yours.. Doesn't mean his mouth was yesterday, though. :thumb:

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
1 i hope Bryceland heels soon.
2 dh track sick as H-E- double hockey sticks!
3 4x great if you want to see crashes, sucks if you want to see racing.
4 the food here is not for me.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Thx a lot but I'm afraid I have to claim that sentence. Warner would never have said that - he's way too polite!

Great most of you guys liked our "work". Thanx from Warner too! He's sittin' in front of me, still being a little hung over.

Cheers,
Matthias
You guys were awesome, I love having big ass bodyguards. We have a party at Ced's in 3 weeks. I am afraid for my liver.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
If you were coming to the US Open we could help with you're training, make sure you peak for the big event!

-ska todd
todd,

i am smuggling fraser over the border in my gear bag, and will be unpacking him once we arrive in our condo at black creek... i imagine you are staying there as in years past ?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wow...white jerseys are IN for podum shots. I'd suggest watching Peaty, Julien and Hill's runs from slowest to fastest to be able to appreciate 2nd & 3rd place speed. I watched Hill's run first and the other 2 were almost boring to follow up with.

Oh...and whichever one of you two dubbed Camellini "Camel Toe" out of the start gate made me chuckle like a child.

"He'd be pulling his hair out right now if he had any"

May 12, 2008
Will do! Now, when are you going to put more stuff on Flickr and make me pissed that I'm stuck in Scotland instead of shooting WC races! Heh heh.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Will do! Now, when are you going to put more stuff on Flickr and make me pissed that I'm stuck in Scotland instead of shooting WC races! Heh heh.
Ya...post some more pics. All the vid is cool and all, but stills make me warm and stuff.
Are you going to shut down your site and ride some more too?

davet

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Anyone saw the Bryceland's time before his crash....I'd like to know how fast he was.....

I hope he'll be ok for Andorra
doubtful

quoted from Dirtmag

On radio contact she reported that it appeared that he was badly bruised, had a chipped tooth and was OK. Yet as they were leaving the tent he became nauseous, and his smashed up helmet was clear evidence of a concussion. He was then taken to the hospital for observation and it was revealed that he suffered a leg injury, which at this time appears to be a quad muscle torn from the bone. He will be flying home to the UK to have surgery to repair the damage
Although I doubt he would have been walking with a quad muscle torn from the bone.