Quantcast

World Cup #2 - La Bresse, France

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
I just arrived at La Bresse, weather is dry/sunny/cloudy. Teams are starting to arrive and set up, some folk have been up the hill but course is officially open for on foot inspection on Thursday.
The bottom of the hill as seen from the pits looks steep.

cesar_rojo

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
I just arrived at La Bresse, weather is dry/sunny/cloudy. Teams are starting to arrive and set up, some folk have been up the hill but course is officially open for on foot inspection on Thursday.
The bottom is really steep and been talking with Greg and Matti and both say track is really steep, so things looks like gonna be lots of fun with all the rain... Tomorrow i will go on the foot inspection and will try to get some phone pictures of the track ;)

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
oh em gee take a joke here son. :pirate2:
"joke" requires comedy. being a long-time frequent poster on RM doesn't guarantee that your comments are comic.

I find it boring that some people here are cliche masters and parrots of whatever they heard from someone else. Thankfully such comments are in the minority or else this place would be PinkBike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"joke" requires comedy. being a long-time frequent poster on RM doesn't guarantee that your comments are comic.
And neither of these guarantee that your audience will find humor in it.

Take Mitch Hedberg for instance. Some people love his comedy, some people just don't get it.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
:picsstfu:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The course is rad.

Steep, grassy, off camber, rocky. It has sketchy corners, crazy big moto rollers. It will be mental in the wet. Photos shortly, internet is sort of not great and hard to come by here.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
That track looks rediculous, and at 2:30 guys are going to have to pin-it-to-win-it. Add rain and it's going to be out of hand.

Steep, technical, wet; I know who my money is on for the win.