Quantcast

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Can I PLEASE ask people to behave once the feed is up. If it drops out for a moment, that's a problem their end between course and distribution server, and YOU REFRESHING THE PAGE is NOT going to help. Leave it be, and it'll come back as quick as it can. If everyone refreshes, it'll kill it proper.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Can I PLEASE ask people to behave once the feed is up. If it drops out for a moment, that's a problem their end between course and distribution server, and YOU REFRESHING THE PAGE is NOT going to help. Leave it be, and it'll come back as quick as it can. If everyone refreshes, it'll kill it proper.
for real!

says its posponted to 1345 cet.

so whoever asked yes that is central european time,

6 hours ahead of the east coast

9 hours ahead of west coast

1 hour ahead of the UK

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Video quality looks pisspoor, which is a good sign, suggests to me they've throttled it back to try and keep it running consistently. Which it's failing to at the moment though, I get about 10 seconds of vid followed by 10 seconds of loading :(

younger22

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate NY
Video quality looks pisspoor, which is a good sign, suggests to me they've throttled it back to try and keep it running consistently. Which it's failing to at the moment though, I get about 10 seconds of vid followed by 10 seconds of loading :(
same here, almost not worth watching.

Cranx

Chimp
Aug 6, 2008
It was postponed AT 13.45
There is no indication when the race might start.
There was a good 45 minute interuption while the photographer was air lifted out. Expect similar delays for the race.

APIOQM

Chimp
Aug 31, 2008
Well it was raining quite hard a min ago, they might just be waiting for it to calm down.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Eugh, it's tempting to go out riding instead and watch it later. If Freecaster could/would guarantee that they'll put the full thing up later to watch at my leisure (NOT just the top 3 runs), I'd do that instead I think.

primo661

Monkey
Jun 16, 2008
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
ok guys... our internet over here in africa is too slow to get the freecaster feed, so might i ask for a favour or two.
1: Minnaar and Hills times(most important) as well as any others.
2: any other interesting news